Sign in to follow this  
MilkCow

Hello My Old Nemesis Mates And Dear Survivors Members. This Is For Survivors :d

Im back after maybe 5 years break? Any my old mates playing here? Remember this times at nemesis1? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTxGydLZoJs

Bros catch me up pls i want to talk much with old farts :) Enemies also.

Hey mate !

I've joined Aresden this time, hope to catch you ingame. Please bring back some of the old players =)

Met many old friends :D now i need coz seem cant get survivors back in here. What hunter does? is he gm anymore? Farjat u dont have to say sorry :D u r most wanted male in game ;)

Met many old friends :D now i need coz seem cant get survivors back in here. What hunter does? is he gm anymore? Farjat u dont have to say sorry :D u r most wanted male in game ;)

Sorry to say. But last news we got from H was his son here in forum like 2 years ago, saying he was in hospital with cancer.

Then we got no more news. Sorry. :.(

Sorry to say. But last news we got from H was his son here in forum like 2 years ago, saying he was in hospital with cancer.

Really? thats horrible :/ seen his kids around nemesis?

Really? thats horrible :/ seen his kids around nemesis?

nothing.

I took all the emails and phone numbers we got from him and tryed contact. But most of the mails are deactivated.

hunterhbgm@hotmail.com i mannged to register back and i recovered twitter account with it.

Hold up, Hunter was diagnnosed with cancer during nem 2, was gone a while, but he did come back for a bit during nem 2 then he disapeered.

Hi everyone! Long time not coming back to this forum. Just heard that helbreath nemesis started once again, I'm really happy because of that.

Taking advantage of this conversation I wanted to ask, does anyone know something about Nimda GM ? He was a good old mate, wanted to catch up but could not contact him anymore...

I don't think I'll be able to play but I'll try to be active on the forum .....

Hey,

I came across this thread after randomly Google searching my dad's old Nemesis GM e-mail.

In case anyone is still curious, he died in November 2011. It affected everyone in our family pretty severely, and I've been busy with college and grad school since then.

Nice to see some old names on here though and hope you've all been well.

Hey,

I came across this thread after randomly Google searching my dad's old Nemesis GM e-mail.

In case anyone is still curious, he died in November 2011. It affected everyone in our family pretty severely, and I've been busy with college and grad school since then.

My condolences. Hunter was the greatest. Wish everything good to you and family!

Yea Hunter became a angel2.gif now.

Already did know it he passed away from us in 2011 but now hes in a better place... i hope

Edited by Sardientje, Today, 07:14 PM

Edited by Sardientje

Hey,

Hey Penguin,

My condoleances for this great loss.

Your dad was the best GM i encountered. I remember him and you very well. Fair and nice to all. Had some awesome times ingame.

Greetings from an old nem1 player

ReaveR

Hey,

Hey Penguin,

My condoleances for this great loss.

Your dad was the best GM i encountered. I remember him and you very well. Fair and nice to all. Had some awesome times ingame.

Greetings from an old nem1 player

ReaveR

old? lol ur new dude..

Here a greetings from and old player from nemesis 1,

sadly the survivors came to ares right after i stop playing.

H gm thank u for all.

Farjat nice to see u again in the Hb business =)

What about sexybitch?

I'd love to get my old signature back from the first nemesis olimpics =D , cant find it.

Lets live again this legendary game guys.

Hey,

Very sad

R.I.P Hunter