Sign in to follow this  
Bobcat

Handshaking Failed

So I am having this error randomly and I am not sure why. The thing is, I have been logging on throughout the day but have seen it a few times earlier and now constantly. Every time I try to log on right now I am getting a handshaking fail and it is driving me crazy.

I don't have any proxies, I have a router but don't know how to change the IP-balancing (honestly have never had a problem like this on any server including nemesis until now), I tried the mirrored nemesis 3, and like I said I have logged on many times today previously.

Really looking for some help here because this is getting on my last nerve.

So then is the handshaking error related to the attacks? If so then that would definitely be a bit of a relief in the sense that it isn't a problem on my end

Ok so i have no idea if this is related to the problem or if the server is just back up, but I reinstalled helbreath and I was able to get online on the first try. So yeah hopefully that resolved my issue, not sure though

EDIT:: I see there is 50 people online so I am guessing the handshaking error is a server problem.

So for anyone worrying about this being a client side issue, I am more than certain at this point if you have troubleshooted this issue through previous topics regarding this matter (White[GM] explains these steps to resolving this if it is on your side) that it is server side due to the attacks.

Edited by Bobcat

Its not your problem Bobcat :( we're getting attacked real hard, White and farjat are trying to fix and raise the shields up again so everyone can keep playing, but this time we got massive attacked.

Patience everyone ^_^

Watching Post times i can notice yes. This topic was made during an attack.

We are trying to build the server stronger to it can just lag 10 mins during attack and recover alone. But we made a mistake yesterday.