Sign in to follow this  
breakM

Quests: Some Suggestions

1) Toggleable remaining monster count somewhere in your screen. You can choose which quest to display by going to the quest details and marking the 'Display' box (max. 5).

1s1uex.png

2) Make monster parts lighter. Low levels and especially mages cant carry that much weight.

3) Make it so if you either take a quest or claim the prize the quest window will stay open so we dont have to talk to the guy / girl for every single quest.

4) Right clicking on the quest tab when you are checking the details should cancel and not accept the quest.

What you guys think?

+1

3) Make it so if you either take a quest or claim the prize the quest window will stay open so we dont have to talk to the guy / girl for every single quest.

I had problem with quest "Collect 60 orc body parts", I started collecting teeth but every 10 minutes ares show up at the pit and I ran away, so I make a mistake I put the teeth at WH... then after 50 minutes I collect all the 60 pieces (40 at wh and 20 at the bag) I take back from wh the 40 teeth and quest was not completed i supose couse I put them at the WH.. Maybe when u piking up the parts and have no chanse to keep collecting will be nice to count all the parts u pick and give to wh keeper.. I put them to wh couse i was collecting before and was ambushed by 5 ares and killed and guess what i dropped!!! yes the damn teeth!!!!!

+1 to display % or Monsters remaining to accomplish the Quest!