Sign in to follow this  
Akenathon

Variety Of War Builds

Todavia no llegue a 180 ni he decidido que stats deberia seguir, pero por lo que he jugado y por como estan dadas las cosas en el sv, parece que 200 str (130 quizas) es la unica opcion eficiente. Habiendo observado esto, no deberia haber una mayor variedad de opciones sin depender que te caiga algun arma stated ?. Ya se que desde que el bbh fue introducido al juego fue la opcion de preferencia por el daño y strip que tiene, pero quizas para expander la variedad de builds a seguir podria haber algun tipo de balance entre el bbh y las demas armas, Es solo mi humilde opinion y me gustaria escuchar la suya al respecto. Gracias por leer y ,el que quiera, por tomarse el tiempo de responder. Saludos !

I havent reach 180 and neither have i decided which stats i should go for, but based on my experience in this game and knowing how this sv works, it seems like str 200 str ( maybe 130 str with dk12++) are the only efficient options. Having *spam*ized this, shouldn't it be a wide variety of options of stats to go for?. I know that since bbh was brought up it has always been the best option ( based on dmg/strip rate), but maybe it should be a buff/nerf or some kind of balance in order to expand the variety of builds that someone could choose. It is just my humble opinion, and I'd like to hear yours. Thanks for taking the time to read it and, whomever feels like, to answer it. Bye ! .

Lo mismo se podria decir de los magos. Para pvp masivo la dependencia al blizzard es MUCHO mayor que la de un war al BBH

-Same can be said about Blizzard on mages.

Yes, there are just 2 main stats to go for, its quite boring to play for years with the same chars, same mechanics, same everything.

Si, solo hay 2 stats principales a apuntar. Es bastante aburrido jugar con el mismo char, las mismas mecanicas por tantos años.

There are many of warrior builds. 130str for DK or flam+3+3 LLF. 156 str for GIS/DS warr, 182str war for BH, 170str baxe user, 200str BBH as well as the 143str bloodsword build that you guys will HATE when a BS actually does drop.

the problem came with the dk set, with that monstruosity you depend on the BBH to do damage since flam/gis are like mosquito bites to some1 with dk set ( mage or warrior).

bbh/blizz is the only way to make pvp " fast" since you have to spend a lot of point on int/str you have less vit, but people dont care about that since they can kill some1 faster with those top spells/ weapons.

the problem with axes is that they have all the bad from sword and the hammers.... no strip from the sword (vs warriors, the shield strip is ok, but almost no1 use shield in a 1 on 1) and low distance crit from the hammer

and the swords... well.. no special effect are making them rot; maybe they should add something to the black shadow sword (ideas?)

I know the variety, the thing I trying to point is efficiency. Wars are forced to go to the bbh builds and everybody is having the same everythiing. Just with looking to the top ek you'll only find bbh users.