Sign in to follow this  
Moha

Invulenrability

how about u cant change maps when u take dmg.. so if u take dmg in middleland u cant enter any other map untill 10seconds of taking no dmg

so then u can leave in invulnerable mode to stop boxing of enterances

I think at 180 lvl invul. should disappear in town. If u dont know by lvl 180 that there could b a box. bad luck.

Invul should just b for when entering ML . not during sade.

If u maintain invul make it so when cast is acted ..u lose invul. for eva. until u recall to town. No matter da if u keep da time. only one shot of invul is sufficient.

on a side note. what happens when some clown forget to zems up x 2. Dies on a raid. tps back. then happens to die on way shop or Wh. n he then gets free passage back to wh ... by top toeing from building to buildin with invul buff??. Just this alone kills da true element of preparation.

HB is fun when people drop their items... and they need to die for this to happen.

Invulnerbility just ruins it.

I hate it. Remove it please.

something needs to be done about invu, its being abused way 2 much. Lets go back 2 safe zones plz.

Thanks guy for your comments.

I've seen so many replies that kinda support my suggestion, I would like to encourage more people that take a look at this thread. Weather you like Invu or not, to take the time and give us your feedback on this.

Ganking/surpising enemy has always been a part of HB. Invulnerability has changed COMPLETLY the way raids are done.

yah, 2374554 boxes. now boxing isnt that easy, and camping safes isnt possible either. +1 to timed invulnerability

Cool , we got one invulernability supporter.

Engel may I ask if you have read all the points provided to help us out with a more detailed feedback, as in :

-Would you make any change to Invulnerability ? or leave it exactly as it is?

-Have you raided and tested this functionality?

Regards,

how about u cant change maps when u take dmg.. so if u take dmg in middleland u cant enter any other map untill 10seconds of taking no dmg

so then u can leave in invulnerable mode to stop boxing of enterances

more than 1.

others have stated invulnerability needs to be changed, not removed.

Which is cool, I at the very least expect it to change since it can be EASLY abused in so many ways, like the ones I have described previously on this thread

Basically, agree with everything Maynard said.

I am quite sorry white but I hate the new invulnerability feature. I don't like anything about it(especially how it shows up even moving inside buildings and such) and I am 100% behind giving us back our old hb with safe spots, the possibility of boxing, etc. it's classic hb and that is how it should be kept, we like it that way.

I gave this new feature the benefit of the doubt at first and I'm sorry but I strongly believe it should be removed. No hard feelings I just don't really like this feature

I know that topic is inactive for few days but invu mode still need to be fixed. I have some suggestions:

- 1 invu mode in 60 secounds (it's anoying when someone change map few times and do recall),

- no invu mode in D2 TPs (expect TPs from CH to D2),

- failed on recall while invu mode (now TP spots have safes, so it wouldn't be problem).

Im was chased by ares, and I waited for 10 secs after damage, casted Recall, the magic dust and stars around me (Casted on my self the spell) then the war hits me and I failed to recall.. it oK?? Why I cant recall if I casted and dont recive damage for that 10 freaking seconds.

Im was chased by ares, and I waited for 10 secs after damage, casted Recall, the magic dust and stars around me (Casted on my self the spell) then the war hits me and I failed to recall.. it oK?? Why I cant recall if I casted and dont recive damage for that 10 freaking seconds.

ok stang, but i was casted the spell.. and he hitme after i casted on my self I mean i clicked myself and after that he hits me... The original HB wasnt that way. If u casted recall on ur self u clicked u recall No Fail..

I know that topic is inactive for few days but invu mode still need to be fixed. I have some suggestions:

- 1 invu mode in 60 secounds (it's anoying when someone change map few times and do recall),

- no invu mode in D2 TPs (expect TPs from CH to D2),

- failed on recall while invu mode (now TP spots have safes, so it wouldn't be problem).

that way then people will make a box and wait for the invul to go away while spamming arrows to stop the cast of the recall once the invul dissapears... NO