Sign in to follow this  

Remove Mim From Magic Shop!

Ok if that's your only valid point now. It was added at the same time than bbh . HB banana and HB apple did some changes. We do not care , HB nemesis is way beyond that . if you're to compare with any server at least do hbusa

Edited by Moha

how can you compare it with HBUSA?

first off when hbusa came out you could not get level 180 in a week ? right or wrong? so the fact that they had it when the server first came out really means nothing.

how long was it before they had their first 180?

THAT IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE.

people have MIM within 3 days of serving being up.

Edited by Gucci

how can you compare it with HBUSA?

first off when hbusa came out you could not get level 180 in a week ? right or wrong? so the fact that they had it when the server first came out really means nothing.

how long was it before they had their first 180?

THAT IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE.

people have MIM within 3 days of serving being up.

Please learn to read. Fred said it wasn't released at the start. I then stated it didn't even exist back then

I would suggest enhancing your reading comprehension or getting your facts straight before trying to make a serious comment or expect to be treated seriously

Edited by Moha

Ok, removing MiM is fine, but only if a few other things happen.

BBH strips less, this would also mean that normal BH's will strip less if you were to reduce BBH.

If you want to make mages weaker in group pvp then sure, make wars weaker.

Armour break is shit and does crap all to warriors compared to BBH.

In the end, what I'm trying to say is... it's a 180 server, without MiM, no one would probably die if they have amp because they can just run and run and run with their DK set.

I agree i hate that *flipping* spell. Way over powered, something shud be done with it. Any sounds good 2 me haha

Edited by VR-six^

I don't see why this is up for discussion. Hb nemesis had mim in shop since I started playing here over 5 years ago. Why the heck are we talking about changing it now? Leave it in the shop, where it belongs. It is an annoying spell but it's apart of the game and makes it more challenging / fun.

got an idea that maybe people will like:

since its an area spell, make that the center square doesnt change (you get mimmed except if u have amp)

BUT

change the rest of the spell area to when u have pfm u dont get mimmed....

that way mages that can aim can still use it, while randoms that just spam mim will have to wait for some1 to run out of pfm

IMO all warriors should learn how to play with mim. It has always been part of the game and it's annoying but good to learn to play with it. And plus ATM no mages have 495838845& dr sets so pull out your bows warriors. The bow can be very effective vs mages

Edited by fyw721

Basically if you are mim a pro tip that has always worked for me is your mouse cursor needs to be closer to your char and not far away. Tht way you have more control of where you are going. Then when you get mimed if you are on defense or on the run point your cursor to you enemy right away te minute you see it being casted. If you are offensive and enemy is being chased pull out your bow and don't let mages cast. Mages HATE bow lolz

since its an area spell, make that the center square doesnt change (you get mimmed except if u have amp)

BUT

that way mages that can aim can still use it, while randoms that just spam mim will have to wait for some1 to run out of pfm

LOVE THIS IDEA.

simple way to explain this for those that might not understand his post.

AOE of MIM does not penetrate PFM.

Direct Hit ignores PFM.

IMO MIM just need to lower the duration/radius.

30 sec w/o protection and 15 sec with pfm.

it just good on chasing but for PvP MIM ruined it.

99.9% will leave the battle once they got MIMed.

Ya. You mages can continue to keep MIM, I am quitting this server, My friend lvl 120 mage with only Energy Strike can kill a lvl 180 DK Warrior with just Energy Strike and you all telling me mage need MIM, You all know how overpowered mages are. 3 mages can kill a warrior in less than 1 mins but 3 warriors chasing a mage might take forever and might not succesfully kill a mage with MIM.

Lol then that prolly means he didn't Pfm.....Es does not go through Pfm. If you get Pfa ten no1 but ur own fault...if you are talking about pvp and you can't kill a 120 level Mage?

Did I mentioned anything about the DK knight was me (both me and my friend is on the same town)? Anyway with pfm the mage just need to run around with shield till your pfm is out. If is a lvl 180 mage with blizzard and freeze and MIM, is almost imposible for you to cast back pfm once your pfm is out. But anyway, say whatever, i have play a few server without MIM and enjoying it. Since this server has it, i am signing off.

I'll say again my thoughts:

1)Random time effect, between 5 seconds and 40. Increase mana usage.

OR

2) Make it a 1x1 spell. Same features as present: Ignore pfm, 60 seconds timer, same mana.

sure, amp is 112 int but majority resist physical dmg is 40 str.

here is better solution, make amp 160int, and change mim as suggested.

we all know if MA was as easy to come as PA is (you get in ch when max) no one would play mage, but its totally fair.

reset all warrior DK to have MA stat instead of PA stat (same value) and see how fair it is.

BUT

LOVE THIS IDEA.

simple way to explain this for those that might not understand his post.

AOE of MIM does not penetrate PFM.

Direct Hit ignores PFM.

AW MAN. This is a really good idea. With this change activated:

>Target not pfmed: MIM is exactly the same

>Target pfmed: you must hit his tile

To those saying "get amp" yeah go blow 112int while I sit here with only 40str, mshield, tower, and MORE VIT THAN MOST WARS. the only pa wars have that I don't is Plate Mail and Full-Helm!!