Sign in to follow this  
EnjoyLife

Nice Suggestions.

Add ons:

1. On minimap dots for party members and also guild members (differ on colors, ex: green guild, still yellow party) when positioning your mouse over the dot to see the nick of that member.

2. Binds are not working properly (f2, f3), change map and disconnecting sometimes mess them up.

3. For donating you need to go to Guild Hall, this should be easier just being able to do it through the Ctrl+G window.

4. When reaching to a full party getting a exp bonus for it.

5. The chance not only to see the map where your guildmembers are but also their coords in the guild panel.

6. Quest Window (from Elena/A..., and Cityhall fat guy) should not get closed each time you choose a quest cause its annoying to reopen it for getting some quests (not only when picking them but also when getting the reward)

7. Add a Party Leader (the one who has been asked first) so he can have the "power" to ban people from party, ping in minimap.

8. Add a NPC where you can offer the items you may want to trade and others can see and send you their offers ingame. removing the spams on general chat for trades.

9. Being able to convert contribution into contri-balls for those who play by themselves and without guild can trade them to guild members.

10. Guildmaster chat should differ from the rest of the members since first moment not needing the upgrade of the 25k contri.

11. Introducing a "Friend List" or better called a "My refer players List" where you can add people and see if they are on (just their status) this is a good tool for raiding.

12. Increase the amount of items that can be included in 1 exchange window, for big trades.

13. Add the Game Commands list on the F1 Panel, so alt+tab to web is not needed to check for "new" commands.

14. Create a Guild Rank System (possibly from a NPC at church) where between guilds arrange "WARS" (even numbers being able to be chosen: 2 x 2, 3 x 3, 5 x 5, 7 x 7) which will increase or decrease each Guild Elo (is a method for calculating the relative skill levels of players in this case Guilds) so Game Guilds can be ranked to know which is the best for the moment (maybe getting a reward for it).

15. Having the chance to organize items in WareHouse not only into the pages but also Alphabetical (A-Z) and also by grouping same items.

16. Add a Death Count for people who flame about their Enemy Kills also to know how many times they have died.

17. When obtaining a hero item not getting your Enemy Kill count discounted from the top ek list so as to know who the REAL TOP Enemy Killers are.

18. Don't know if its related to the problems we are having with delay at the moment but at least all Argentinean players have a huge delay on chugging so its very difficult to survive when getting cought by some mages cause you don't get the time to chug the pots.

19. Withraw from party by clicking shift+ctrl+P

To add to the minimap dots for parties, I noticed that the position of the dot is accurate when the players are close (or within) your vision range, if not, it takes a while to update.

Add ons:
Quest Window (from Elena/A..., and Cityhall fat guy) should not get closed each time you choose a quest cause its annoying to reopen it for getting some quests (not only when picking them but also when getting the reward)

+1!!! Yes when u taking the quest its prety annoying open and open again.

I like some of the suggestions and will look into how we can add some of them.

To get back to FedeD, when party members are in a range of 20x20 coordinated of yourselves, they get updated very fast (this is to support quick raiding movements). Once they move out of that range, their info is only updated every 30 seconds. (This is to reduce load and because people outside 20x20 range likely have no connection with you and don't need the fast-paced-updating.)

Can you reduce it so its not 30 seconds? sometimes it teleports and makes it difficult to track.

Perhaps 10 seconds would be a better option.

To get back to FedeD, when party members are in a range of 20x20 coordinated of yourselves, they get updated very fast (this is to support quick raiding movements). Once they move out of that range, their info is only updated every 30 seconds. (This is to reduce load and because people outside 20x20 range likely have no connection with you and don't need the fast-paced-updating.)

Is the "load reduction" significant enough to not implement perma updated dots? ive been getting a lot of feedback agreeing that it would be WAY better than how it is right now, i actually find it more useful to locate farther partymembers rather than really close ones.

Is the "load reduction" significant enough to not implement perma updated dots? ive been getting a lot of feedback agreeing that it would be WAY better than how it is right now, i actually find it more useful to locate farther partymembers rather than really close ones.

If you were on the beta, and remember the days before we did some D2 running tests... then you know the load is very heavy. It's the reason why we changed observer quests to only be validated every 10 seconds instead of every time you run. With party update, it updated every time you run (if in 20x20 range), otherwise every 30 seconds.

It can help the load, but it has a big downside, which not being able to plot an ambush or knowing where from your backup is coming, or knowing where to run to. We have TS, ventrilo for that, is true, but the visual does helps a lot. I would love to see the dots updating constantly regardless the distance, if it doesn't harms server with lag.

White, please, put the LIDER PARTY, the ppl is afking all time in the mass parties of d2.

they run to differents corners and they AFK for steal exp.

We need a party leader for KICK this ppl, this is getting me angry so much.

White, please, put the LIDER PARTY, the ppl is afking all time in the mass parties of d2.

+1 to this and all of the other suggestions he originally posted. These are great ideas

besides 11, if you want to tgt someone you should have to at least /to them to see if theyre on. it aint that hard

+1 to this and all of the other suggestions he originally posted. These are great ideas

besides 11, if you want to tgt someone you should have to at least /to them to see if theyre on. it aint that hard

And after you /to him you can try /pf the charname to check if hes in the same map like you ;)

since we on the subject of minimap, any chance to include summons/tamed as different colour dot on minimap?

this is useful for 2 reasons:

1) you tame a DOMP and want to lure someone to it but forgot where it is, or its following you because to lure far away is not possible.

2) you can see where your tames and keep count