Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Update V5.43.001

Moments ago the world server crashed, but got saved from rolling back.

To ensure everything is properly saved we're have shutted down the game servers.

We will use this opportunity to update all servers to fix several bugs and also add a couple new stuff:

- Added: You can now join party using CTRL+P while targeting a player who's in peace mode.

- Added: CTRL+N now allows you to attack neutral monsters (rabbits, cats and unicorns).

- Added: Auto Attack Mode (CTRL+A) and holding down CTRL now shows the appropriate cursor when being able to attack the target

- Added: Beholder Necklace Users can now attack invisible players.

- Added: Monster Display on mini-map when a summon wave is summoned.

- Changed: Party dots on mini-map are now smaller.

- Changed: Party size has been increased to 16 players.

- Changed: Handshake timeout was extended to 8 minutes on account change, and 5 minutes on initial login (was 5 and 2)

- Changed: Full-Trim size of boots has been reduced from 2 to 1, this makes them more appealing.

- Changed: Guild Admission and Succession tickets can now be given to non-guildmasters

- Fixed: Several crashes related to party in game server.

- Fixed: Several crashes related to character saving and loading in world server.

- Fixed: Ghost bumps (= bumping against "air") are reduced.

- Fixed: Players were able to join a full party.

- Fixed: Missing notify messages from the "choose recall point" feature.

- Fixed: Missing notify message from "no recall maps"

- Fixed: Missing items that are supposed to be logged.

White.. you could also add to the ctrl+n that you could mine without having to use a toothpick etc to hold down ctrl.. easier to drink while mining then^^ pretty plz? :)

White.. you could also add to the ctrl+n that you could mine without having to use a toothpick etc to hold down ctrl.. easier to drink while mining then^^ pretty plz? :)

YES PLEASE

Yeah, we do it anyway, with a toothpick, coin or whatever. So why dont you make it easier for us?

Yeah, we do it anyway, with a toothpick, coin or whatever. So why dont you make it easier for us?

! :) we the silent of the server have spoken :)