Sign in to follow this  
Tyfoid

Annoying Bug

When I complete the "kill 40 monsters in EF", it kindly decides to remind me that I have completed it... constantly. Anyone else having this problem?

I havent had this bug but the scrolling in the magic list really needs to be fixed, its so fundamental to this game's gameplay. it would be like if when you click to shoot a spell it didnt work.

this is a really big problem for a lot of people i know. PLZ fix its making your game unplayible. cant react to people in fights because you cant scroll to click a spell, i already know many people that are going to not play till this is fixed. really it should have been done before release imo but hey i know your busy..

we tried testing the different skins and some other shit to see if that was what was causing it but it seems to be deeper in the code that just that.

Thanks

I havent had this bug but the scrolling in the magic list really needs to be fixed, its so fundamental to this game's gameplay. it would be like if when you click to shoot a spell it didnt work.

this is a really big problem for a lot of people i know. PLZ fix its making your game unplayible. cant react to people in fights because you cant scroll to click a spell, i already know many people that are going to not play till this is fixed. really it should have been done before release imo but hey i know your busy..

we tried testing the different skins and some other shit to see if that was what was causing it but it seems to be deeper in the code that just that.

Thanks

Put all your stats so the "level up" disapear. Then your scrolling is fixed.

Sign in to follow this