Sign in to follow this  
Gucci

Mim

This spell is way to powerfull. especially with the ping you can't do shit while MIM. It's way to strong of a spell to be so easily available. It shouldnt be able to go through PFM if your going to keep it as a wizard tower spell. Anyones thoughts?

if thats your solution... lol STOP EFFING AROUND AND MAKE THE SHIT SO YOU NEED SKILL TO USE IT AND HAVE TO AIM IT! WHY THE HELL IS IT A AREA SPELL?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by Gucci

Go hunt Illusion or Black Dragons.

They drop an Angelic Pendant of Lucidity: http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/portal/index.php?action=item&id=556

It an angel protecting you from getting illusioned (including mim), a +20 angel has 80% resistance (every +1 it gets, increases resistance by 4%).

Both the spell and the Angelic Pandent should be rares.

Mim has never been a rare spell among the spell-list, neither in Nemesis 1, 2 or 3.

You have to learn to play when mimed, i know its a pain in the butt but you're going to sort it out.

I aaaalways played warrior so i understand your feelings, its just a matter of coordinating both left and right mouse buttons.

The Angelic Pendant of Lucidity is indeed a rare item but ITS NOT so hard to find.

The Elvine Commander of H w a R a n G guild in Nemesis 2 (yes, i have superb inner memory) had one and it was damn hard to MIM him! Also mim consumes a huge amount of mana when used, so if a mage decides casting it he prolly gonna run out of mana very quickly, making him VULNERABLE if you paralize him, not being able to free himself (coz of no mana)

Ive being playing mage for years, so im not some mad war user qqing. And its not about learning to play, its just that the mim + lag combo is a nightmare.

Wars whining... All have BBH+3 and easy exp in CF pit! Mages are free ek's so far in this start week. Just wait until mages have dk set with Mshield, then you can start to complain ^^

Wars whining... All have BBH+3 and easy exp in CF pit! Mages are free ek's so far in this start week. Just wait until mages have dk set with Mshield, then you can start to complain ^^

blizz without ice neck => free eks to mages