Sign in to follow this  
nosejose

Error "updater Failed:invalid File "helgame"" Help Please

English
Hello, I recently started playing and I played Nemesis the server one day and the next day it happens that I can not enter the game, not that it can not come to the server, but I can not enter the game Helbreath donot what happens , and I have really wanted to play. The problem is that when I go to the updater, put "Start" and then uploaded all contents, sprites, and begins to upload a file "HelGame" in that file at the end of the load jumps me an error called "Update Failed: Invalid File "HelGame" probe uninstalling the game, installing it all back and not work.
If I can help would be great,
thanks

Español

Hola, hace poco empeze a jugar al servidor Nemesis y jugue un dia y al dia siguiente ocurre que no puedo entrar al juego, no es que no pueda entrar al servidor, sino, no puedo entrar al juego Helbreath, nose que es lo que ocurre, y tengo muchas ganas de jugar. El problema es que cuando yo entro al updater, pongo "Start" y luego se cargan todos los contents, sprites, y se empieza a cargar un archivo "HelGame" en ese archivo al final de la carga me salta un error que se llama "Update Failed :Invalid File "HelGame", probe desinstalando el juego, instalando todo de vuelta y no funciona.
Si me pueden ayudar seria genial,
Gracias

I had trouble with the auto updater as well, my solution was to completely delete the files/folders where the updater got stuck with the error, and re-run it. that fixed it for me.

yes, I did the same as you .. i but the error remains. I try deleting all game content and start from 0 but did not give me results. Thank you very much for your answer .. i hope other more please.