Sign in to follow this  
javiiiiii

Windows Errors

When exactly did thisone occur during the game for you? describe me what you were doing right before you got this error. Also tell me if you were in a party or not, or doing some special.

I have a problem. Whenever I try to minimize the client, the client freezes, so I need to close the client and open it again to be able to keep playing. Btw I have windows 8.

When does this happen? at login? during the game?

DOnt take this nub as reference. He is 1mb banana internet on wifi!

Yup I have the same prob as marting. To add on, there are random times where I will get auto log out of my char and get some reconnect msg. When I reconnect, it will say char in use, try again in a few mins

Yup I have the same prob as marting. To add on, there are random times where I will get auto log out of my char and get some reconnect msg. When I reconnect, it will say char in use, try again in a few mins

Yeah it's pretty annoying, can't minimize without having to close and reopen the client.

About windows 8 we cant do much yet.

About what we call "Ghost Bumps" with nothing. We made and applied a fix for that just now. U should all test again.

White.

Adding to this, this can happen and have seen it happen multiple times when accepting / handing quest in Elvine Farm.

Oh dude why did you to go elvine :/

White.

Adding to this, this can happen and have seen it happen multiple times when accepting / handing quest in Elvine Farm.

Oh dude why did you to go elvine :/

Bcos im there with him :p

this happened to me a sec ago in ares west wh looking to the right when i pressed f4 to cast recall