Sign in to follow this  

Wtf @ Nemesis 3 Launching And Nobody Got To Play With Rare Spells

Ya know, you guys didnt do a very good job updating the website to address what phase we were on, started phase 3 late as shit, and told everybody you would let us play with rare spells during the last part of beta. So what happened to all of this exactly?

Eso no complica en nada la apertura del server, para que caiga un rare spell va a que tener que pasar 3 o 4 meses como minimo, tal vez mas, y ellos en ese tiempo pueden probarlos tranquilamente con tiempo de sobra.

That does not complicate in any way the server opening, to fall one rare spell that will have to spend 3 or 4 months at a minimum, maybe more, and in that time they can test it quietly with time to spare.

Edito el post por que acabo de ver una quest, la 805, te pide matar un mob en cualquier mapa y elegis el spell que vos quieras.

I edited the comment because I just saw one quest, the 805 asked you to kill a monster on any map and you can choice the spell that you want.

Edited by Macro.

xq siempre los oldis vienendo a desvirtuar el asunto.. no es muy dificil, largan el server y las fases q faltan se pueden resolver con el game corriendo.. los bugs (el mayor caso) esta solucionado y de ultima

lo q habria q cambiar es el delay q tienen los arg nomas

el resto esta completamente solucionado guachin

+1 con lo que decis gringa, mas haya de eso estuve jugando a la mañana y me anda mil veces mejor que la tarde ( delay , lag y bumps) . Yo creo que si le bajaran un toque el delay correría de 10 el server y lograr algo neutral para los players ( ya que no esta bueno que un yanqui con parkinson te meta un lize de la nada sin que vos puedas hacer algo jajaaj)

Yo con este delay no le pego un lyze ni a un cono, asi que sale war hasta que lo solucionen.

Recien dijo calu que necesita 5 argentinos para poder testearlo y tal vez lo solucione.

maybe if you logged in to see you would have noticed they continually added statted armors/ rare weapons/ and spells. trolls never reap the benefits. be proactive and quit bitchin

yo estuve testiando el delay con mati ( Dakkar ) en city, ml y d2 a la tarde... Nos fijamos y cada uno tenia 2 cuardrados de delay lo que hace casi imposible meter un lize...

Ya know, you guys didnt do a very good job updating the website to address what phase we were on, started phase 3 late as shit, and told everybody you would let us play with rare spells during the last part of beta. So what happened to all of this exactly?

213 don't be lazy and log once or twice at least to see the fruit updates farjat made so you can use and test

the rares, don't rush posting things that aren't true.

And regarding the date, we can't keep an exact track of the date's schedule, we wrote the schedule air-minded so we could start testing, if we didn't started a certain phase at a certain date its neither Admins nor GMs fault, as we can't predict when a bug is going to occur, delaying the bug fixing.

yo estuve testiando el delay con mati ( Dakkar ) en city, ml y d2 a la tarde... Nos fijamos y cada uno tenia 2 cuardrados de delay lo que hace casi imposible meter un lize...

Quizas sea la costumbre, pero yo no noto tanto el delay, estoy lizeando entre 3-4 cuadros, algo a lo que muchos estuvimos acostumbrados en Nemesis 2 (no varia mucho con el actual)

Ya know, you didn't come around in-game the last few days. I've seen hell-fires, cancellations, earth-shock-waves and many other very rare spells pop-up.

The fact that the web or forum didn't get updated with the exact current phase is because you didn't read the small letters at the bottom of the page saying "All times are in Server Time (24h notation) and are subject to change at any time without notice."

If we delay a phase because it isn't ready yet, then there is a very good reason. For example the questing was delayed more then a week in order to devote more time to other and more important issues that are occuring such as people having problems with bumping and disconnecting. I guess questing can wait for that... Or would you rather prefer to have a bunch of quests in-game but yet bump every 2 steps you take? I don't think so! So that's why we delayed them as we were very sure that the questing phase would run smooth from the beginning without much problems or bugs in it as this system has ran in the past for nemesis 2 and continued to run throughout the beta without any reported problems, yet with few and incorrect quests available.

I was just on YESTERDAY and saw no quest in Ch that gave spells as a reward. i wasnt trolling, I was just asking why something was "said" and I hadnt seen anything updated to the notion otherwise. Sorry if I came off that way, But I was here for the first 3 weeks of beta or so continuously with maryjane and everybody and stopped testing cause they didnt log anymore. i found a few bugs, and only got credit for 1 which is fine too, but w/e i will be here playing nem 3 probably, depends on how big it starts out as. i am glad to see you guys made improvements here, and really since olympia is failing, you guys have a shot at taking over the low rate server spot. long live nemesis guys.

Thanks. We doing out Best.

However, its kinda late to fix this bump problem now as we dealing with the launching. But as soon as we got a breath and with players online to be measured and fixed, it will be better.

Graciela.

Farjat you guys always go above and beyond other servers to please your players. that is why nemesis has always thrived because you guys actually take the time to involve yourself in player relations as well as mass events.

Thanks we apreciate the comment.

Actually 2 more days was needed but we are tooking the chance to launch on time cause we know first days will sux anyway cause the attacks we are getting. That bumping still needs some research to tune up. But we will find a fix once launching calms down