Sign in to follow this  
aengis

[Small Visual Issue Only] Sade And Mision

1st, a visual thing that happened some days ago, we can see the cross of summon point ans construction on elv city:

http://s21.postimg.org/yrk5279sn/Nemesis20130810_215736_Elvine000.jpg

and here the real marks on ml:

http://s24.postimg.org/z0kiniv6t/Nemesis20130810_222257_Middleland000.jpg

the other thing is:

on the mission that you get on the wh ( dont remember the name), the one that you need to get 5 pieces of every drop from an ogre ( meat, hair, heart...); if i take the parts from the wh, it works fine ( dont have to pick them from the floor) EXCEPT for the meat, i have to drop 1 of the meats to the floor (and pick it up) so the mission can read that i have the 5 of them.

maybe its because the meat is not stackable and each meat need its own place on the bag.

The teleport and build point is indeed a good find, something visually small and not really a bug.

About the ogre quest, let me explain you the machanism how the "pickup" type of quest works:

- You must pickup the item from an NPC drop.

- Having one in WH, does NOT count towards the progress.

- Having one in bag does NOT count towards the progress.

- Someone else picks up and passes to you does NOT count towards the progress.

- Dropping a picked up item will decrease the count again. But it does NOT matter if you pickup a fresh item or take one from your bank or other people to equalize count. (e.g. if you pickup 2, your progress will say 2. if you drop 1 on the floor, your progress will say 1. so to put count back to 2 you can pick any of the item or take it from your bank or get from other people. But to get it to count to 3, you must pick a fresh item from an NPC.)

- You must have the amount of items in your bag as stated by the quest to complete it (they will be deleted !)

mmm i picked from the wh everything, i had only 1 heart on the bag, and the quest said that i got 5 of them, without "picking" them from the floor, but i had to drop 1 meat and pick it up so the number of meats could go from 0 to 5.

mmm i picked from the wh everything, i had only 1 heart on the bag, and the quest said that i got 5 of them, without "picking" them from the floor, but i had to drop 1 meat and pick it up so the number of meats could go from 0 to 5.

You likely already picked some of the items "by accident" when hunting ogres, then your progress is counted... but you prolly dropped back on the floor because you thought you didn't need them and later on gone to WH and taken from there.

You likely already picked some of the items "by accident" when hunting ogres, then your progress is counted... but you prolly dropped back on the floor because you thought you didn't need them and later on gone to WH and taken from there.

im quite sure that it didnt happen, let me get ingame and check it, i still have some items on the wh

weird... now even if i pick up the number is still 0. maybe its because i already finished the quest once?

i tryed with the similar one that ask for WW parts,=> i picked up 2 claws, it changed from 0 to 1 and the tails from 0 to 2 ( the tail number is ok) and the heart is still at 0 even after i got it from the floor

another thing=> the tab button to cyhange from peace to attack mode doesnt work

Edited by aengis

im quite sure that it didnt happen, let me get ingame and check it, i still have some items on the wh

I've made Farjat do this test, and it worked as expected...

I've made Farjat do this test, and it worked as expected...

didnt for me