Sign in to follow this  
JingGM

Things To Test During Beta

Here's a general list:

Alot of the packeting has changed which also means alot of already existing parts need to be tested again to ensure they're working fine.

But if you want a list here is some aspects of the game that need testing:

- Guild System (Upgrading guilds, donating contri, ranks, guild WH, WH logs, crusade TP/build point/summoning for other ranks, heldenian flag planting for other ranks, etc...)

- Party System (Interface, dialogs, exp distribution, dots on minimap)

- Drop System (Item generating, for rate itself there is a dedicated phase also)

- Quest System (dedicated phase comming soon)

- Upgrade System (majestics, meriens, xelimas, hero cape upgrading, cape to cape+1 upgrading, safe upgrade to +3, risks on +4 and higher, for rate itself there is a dedicated phase)

- Motion System (running, walking, SP usage, anti-hack, speed-hack checks, response time, ...)

- Chat System (Global chats, town chats, server-wide chats like party and guild, SP consumption on chatting, confuse-language on chatting, ...)

- New Item Effects (Repair Hammer, Booster, armor sex change, premium tickets, town change, name change, reverse spell)

- Monster Display (big spawns showing up on the mini-map)

- Character Status saving (when changing game server or logging out, certain statuses are saved. This should be all statuses except for paralyze, hold-object, sleep and AFK. Additionally invulnerability is added upon teleport if not hit within 10 seconds before teleporting)

- Summon Commands (/tgt, /hold, /free, especially new ones in nemesis like /follow and /assist)

- Item Cooldown (Activation items have individual cooldowns and cannot be re-activated when passing the item if it's still on cooldown)

tested follow and assist just now with summons and ogre pots. It works well but I did notice that if u do assist it switches to whoever u att if its the same name ie guards, ww's ogres and such npcs, but vs players u have to say assist everytime u switch a diff person to att. next sade that im on ill test the stuff with crusade summons.

tested follow and assist just now with summons and ogre pots. It works well but I did notice that if u do assist it switches to whoever u att if its the same name ie guards, ww's ogres and such npcs, but vs players u have to say assist everytime u switch a diff person to att. next sade that im on ill test the stuff with crusade summons.

after this post i tested giving contribution to guild that works well. Except the there is a bug if I donate - of any number it gives me that contribution so now my char has like 50k contribution. ie -116 cont gives me 116 cont -5k cont gives me 5k contribution.

after this post i tested giving contribution to guild that works well. Except the there is a bug if I donate - of any number it gives me that contribution so now my char has like 50k contribution. ie -116 cont gives me 116 cont -5k cont gives me 5k contribution.

so u mean u can hack contri this way right?

Alot of the packeting has changed which also means alot of already existing parts need to be tested again to ensure they're working fine.

But if you want a list here is some aspects of the game that need testing:

- Guild System (Upgrading guilds, donating contri, ranks, guild WH, WH logs, crusade TP/build point/summoning for other ranks, heldenian flag planting for other ranks, etc...)

- Party System (Interface, dialogs, exp distribution, dots on minimap)

- Drop System (Item generating, for rate itself there is a dedicated phase also)

- Quest System (dedicated phase comming soon)

- Upgrade System (majestics, meriens, xelimas, hero cape upgrading, cape to cape+1 upgrading, safe upgrade to +3, risks on +4 and higher, for rate itself there is a dedicated phase)

- Motion System (running, walking, SP usage, anti-hack, speed-hack checks, response time, ...)

- Chat System (Global chats, town chats, server-wide chats like party and guild, SP consumption on chatting, confuse-language on chatting, ...)

- New Item Effects (Repair Hammer, Booster, armor sex change, premium tickets, town change, name change, reverse spell)

- Monster Display (big spawns showing up on the mini-map)

- Character Status saving (when changing game server or logging out, certain statuses are saved. This should be all statuses except for paralyze, hold-object, sleep and AFK. Additionally invulnerability is added upon teleport if not hit within 10 seconds before teleporting)

- Summon Commands (/tgt, /hold, /free, especially new ones in nemesis like /follow and /assist)

- Item Cooldown (Activation items have individual cooldowns and cannot be re-activated when passing the item if it's still on cooldown)

-The guild system works as it should for settin tps, build points etc havn't been able to test planting flag since I have not seen castle held go on yet.

the special chat color for certain ranks does not work.

-Party system is working as intended sometimes it takes a lil time to refresh where other party members are though. maybe we could up party size to 10 also, just a thought.

-Motiion system for sp drain for walking/running are correct

-Chat system is taking correct sp drain -3 pretty sure it is supposed to be -5 though for each enter of text confuse language works as intended

j u s t n e e d t o t a l k l i k e t h i s

- All services work as intended repair hammer and the sort dont actually know if premium tickets are working cuz i dont know what they do

- Spawns show up on mini map in every map for me as intended

- I was testing Item cool down last nite someone had just used mer shield and I asked to see it it said nothing of a cooldown to wait on the shield itself I also had my own in bag

so maybe double positive there test more later.

- Quests rewards are giving you the reward below the one u choose ATM it was working fine b4 new client yesterday.

work on more stuff today

Kef! Confuse Language doesnt work as intended :P you still can properly write within s p a c e s and your words aint getting mixed, need to fix that...

Yes but it shouldnt be like that, you shouldnt BE able TO have a way to

safely write while langconfused (someone could call for backup :ph34r:)

hero cape cant be upgraded with mer stone and stone vanishes, in other cases, items that say they cant be upgraded dont use the stone...

Edited by Engel

Engel, the hero cape should be upgradeable and consume the merien stone while doing so. with "items that say they cant be upgraded dont use the stone..." you mean that there are items you can put inside, upgrade, and don't consume a stone?