Sign in to follow this  
whiteangel

Pavada.s.

hola que tal, estuve jugando este test (bastante ahjajjaa) y no encontre grandes bugs... solo algunas pavadas

por ejemplo cuando sos traveler y te quedas sin sp en la barra de stamina se ve como si tuvieras un poco de sp, los invulnerables funcionan bien solo que no me gusta que usando el recall tp en tu city tengas en algun momento "vulnerabilidad" (es mas ya se donde voy a campear.. :P)

Lo unico que me molesta un poco es que muchas veces quiero cambiar de personaje y tengo que volver a updatear todo de nuevo.

Otra cosa es que esta extremadamente caro los repair xD cualquier repair sale arriba de 10k++ y el oro no abunda :P ya se que hay quest para hacer sopa pero teniendo en cuanto que hay entre 15 y 25 on en el beta y cada vez que reparo sale 20 30 k oro,, no me imagino cuando haya 300+ :P

bueno espero que les vaya bien y que no encuentren mas bugs ni nada porque tengo muchas ganas de vicear el ofi =P suerte!

English:

Hey all what's up, I played this test (too much ahjajjaa) and did not find any major bugs ... just a few little things

for example when you're a traveler and you run out of sp stamina bar looks like you have a bit of sp, the invulnerability works well I just do not like when you use the recall tp in your city you have at some point "vulnerability" (but now I know where I'm going to camp ..: P)

The only thing that bothers me a bit is that sometimes I want to change the character and I have to use the updater all over again.

Another thing is that the repairs are extremely expensive xD any repair comes up to 10k + + and the gold is in short supply: P already there quest to make more but taking in that there are between 15 and 25 on in the beta and the repairs are between 20-30k, I cannot imagine when there are 300+ on : P

well I hope you do well and are no more bugs or anything because I have really wanted to play the official = P good luck!