Sign in to follow this  

Phase 3 Commencing August 11Th?

Thought stage 3 of beta was starting August 11th. nothing has been said otherwise. So whats the hold up on testing progression?

I don't know for sure, but it may be because too many people are enjoying the fruity items and not testing things. :P

Or it could be related to things White and farjat are working on in the coding, etc. As White says in the Time Schedule topic: "Please beware that any given ETA time is still subject to change at any given moment. Certain phases can be extended for the better purpose of the server. We won't always notify if a phase is extended or removed."

jing, is there any chance that you give us tasks to test?

in my particular case i thought we were testing, but, if u need us to go further and test special things please let us know so we are able to do it and let gm`s know the results.

thanks for reading

Not sure if there's anything in particular to test, but White may know.

Basically, we want you guys to try everything - skills, maps, quests, drops, hunts, etc. to see if anything needs to be changed/adjusted/removed. Any suggestions you have from the old server, post them in the Suggestions forum! Test our bug fixes, new quests, and modifications to make sure they work as White and farjat want them to.

Give us feedback on new quests, difficulty, etc. Tell us how things work in PvP that changed.

All that, and whatever else the admins suggest!

The quest phase is currently delayed due to the numerous small issues that keep occuring and consume ALOT of my time to figure out of they're legit or false-positives.

Some issues have been effectively resolved and contributed to the stability and well-being of the server.

The questing phase is partially being tested with farjat's fruit quests, but the main goal is to get the quests for release into place and have a huge amount of possibilities available so you have sufficient choice on what to do.

jing, is there any chance that you give us tasks to test?

in my particular case i thought we were testing, but, if u need us to go further and test special things please let us know so we are able to do it and let gm`s know the results.

thanks for reading

Alot of the packeting has changed which also means alot of already existing parts need to be tested again to ensure they're working fine.

But if you want a list here is some aspects of the game that need testing:

- Guild System (Upgrading guilds, donating contri, ranks, guild WH, WH logs, crusade TP/build point/summoning for other ranks, heldenian flag planting for other ranks, etc...)

- Party System (Interface, dialogs, exp distribution, dots on minimap)

- Drop System (Item generating, for rate itself there is a dedicated phase also)

- Quest System (dedicated phase comming soon)

- Upgrade System (majestics, meriens, xelimas, hero cape upgrading, cape to cape+1 upgrading, safe upgrade to +3, risks on +4 and higher, for rate itself there is a dedicated phase)

- Motion System (running, walking, SP usage, anti-hack, speed-hack checks, response time, ...)

- Chat System (Global chats, town chats, server-wide chats like party and guild, SP consumption on chatting, confuse-language on chatting, ...)

- New Item Effects (Repair Hammer, Booster, armor sex change, premium tickets, town change, name change, reverse spell)

- Monster Display (big spawns showing up on the mini-map)

- Character Status saving (when changing game server or logging out, certain statuses are saved. This should be all statuses except for paralyze, hold-object, sleep and AFK. Additionally invulnerability is added upon teleport if not hit within 10 seconds before teleporting)

- Summon Commands (/tgt, /hold, /free, especially new ones in nemesis like /follow and /assist)

- Item Cooldown (Activation items have individual cooldowns and cannot be re-activated when passing the item if it's still on cooldown)