Sign in to follow this  
cychu

[Fixed] Unlimited Criticals

Arghhh! not again! :wacko:

P.S. : didn't made 2 at once this time :P

Edited by alkaholik

no alka, but for example yesterday at the summon event, it summoned 3 times in a row(after a few normal summons), we had no time to kill the 1st mob and the counter was going down

i think it started to go wrong with the minotaur.

ares summon event.

Oh ya thats a common problem sometimes with the event participants, not enough chars for mobappear also.

At like Demon stages, some of the mobs randomly "explore" the city and you have to spread and search the place in order to kill them and wait for the corpse to dissapear so then the summon waves can continue.

Also i think we need to lessen the amount of chars outside CH needed to spawn at least normal wyvs.

The other day some ppl was asking me for an Abaddon, a thing that cannot occur unless there's 40 chars minimum around AT LEAST or something like that, but we were like +10 ppl and the ice wyvern did not appear (amount for HC and TW are PERFECT imo, dunno waddaya'll think)

for example yesterday at the summon event, it summoned 3 times in a row

How was that? i dont understand, 3 times how?

summon the mobs, the same moment it spawned the counter starts at 10 ( not even 1 hit on the mob)

then 2 diferent types of summons appear + the 1st one that was still alive and at the ch( we were hitting it)

total: 3 diferent spawns at the same time ( 1 that was already there and 2 new from nowhere)

It was likely because there were 2 summon events at the same time, and one was messing the other also causing multi-spawns like you say aengis, but also the map restrictions getting screwed.

but if there were 2 summon events at the same time, the 2nd one should summon small mobs, no?. but all the mobs were hard ( minotaur, mage orc, giant lizard, nizie, ) and then once we killed them all, it spawned 1 demon , just 1, we killed it, and the event stopped because we were only 3 there.