Sign in to follow this  
helga

[Not A Bug] Connection Problem With The Server

occurs fails when i try to connect to the server " handshake failed: unable to shake hands with nemesis"

hoy estuve jugando la held, hasta que se me cayo. Luego intente entrar y me decia que estaba caido, en ese momento no tuve incovenientes con entrar en mi cuenta. Unas horas mas tarde 23:00 hs argentina me salta ese error " handshake failed: unable to shake hands with nemesis" cuando se me termina de cargar el laucher.

they've been busy updating the ddos defenses today. im guessing they are still doing work on server

Are you guys still experiencing problems?

We've finished putting the protection into place and are fully prepared to take any size of ddos attack up our *censored*, we'll just let it penetrate right in and absorb it in farjat's big butt... then after a couple of ddos attacks he'll just fart them out again and they'll faint from the stinking ugly dog fart smell.

im having problems to connect...

downloaded framework 4.0 as alka gm said, now im running the auto updater after ERASIN old hb files.

as soon as it finishes ill try to log and let you know...

the problem was i got till the char selection page, then....dies.... saying AFTER LONG TIME OF NO CONNECTION blablabla

ill let you know...

it stays on connected to nemesis, please wait...... and it never gets in.....

then account in use.

then the same......

can any1 gimme a hand here?

=)

Edited by Engel

ok, but the client opens, you get char select screen, but can't connect to the game?

[EDIT]

I think that is cuz you tried to login to aresden while the game server was crashed. It's fixed again now.