Sign in to follow this  
JingGM

List Of Bugs I've Found

Sorry if there's any repeats!

1. When putting Angel into upgrade window, my Elvine Hero plate was unequipped but still showed on my character, even when changing mapscreens (i.e. inside CH to outside CH). It appeared in my bag, but on F5 screen it was not there. I could re-equip it from bag. Later, happened with a Cape while upgrading DK+8 to DK+10, instead of plate.

2. When I killed a crop, it's name was still there even though the sprite for the crop was gone (and area I could click the dead crop was much larger than original crop size). Disappeared after about 7-10 seconds.

White[GM]: There is no "dead crop" (corpse) sprite, it would be confusing to put the normal crop sprite when it's dead.

3. "Reaching High" quest - typo:

"Congragulations" as first word instead of "Congratulations".

4. I think Farjat already posted this, but Elvine Hero Hauberk for my M character showed as a W hauberk when taking it. However, it was just the sprite in the window as it DID give me the correct M hero hauberk.

White[GM]: Got notified already, I've applied a fix, only need to push new client to the public.

5. Beholder neck shows invisible GM characters as well as invisible normal characters.

White[GM]: Known "issue", not that bad, but this has no priority to fix it right now. Nobody in nemesis 3 will own a beholder neck for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. By that time i'll have the "GM-bit" implemented.

6. When doing quest 803 on my war, I was training Longsword using DK+15. Raised 1% LS, completed quest, and 1-2 hits later on another monster it gave me another +1% LS message (I don't know if it actually raised twice).

7. When changing maps, sometimes hotkeys are lost (not sure why or what pattern there is).

8. After completing a quest, if you do not accept the reward but continue to walk/run it will keep refreshing the "accept" screen until you hit accept.

White[GM]: Depends on the quest, if the quest is an auto-complete quest then you must accept the quest. If you don't it'll keep refreshing it on every step. This mechanism will be changed later on in an effort to reduce lagg when running. The mechanism will be made so every 5~10 seconds your position and quests are validated (checked for new auto-assign quests, quest completions or quest progress for observe-quest types).

9. If you die as a level 20 civilian, it will say you lose exp and then not give a %. (Will post SS later)

White[GM]: True, as farjat explained already, you would in theory go "back" to level 19, but we're never reducing your level. So you've actually something like -0,01% exp, so the bar just shows 0% for convenience. Once you kill some mobs it'll start growing over 0%

10. Mercenaries from the enemy town kill civilians (OUTSIDE of crusade), but they appear as blue (neutral) color.

White[GM]: Will need to look into this, they also got strange names outside crusade and I think I'll change it so they're always named Mercenary. When doing that, I'll look into this neutral thing also. Btw, you were a civilian yourself, or you were a combatant? of the same, or enemy town as the Mercenary?

11. When completing a quest in CH, if you drop an item with the "rewards" screen open (with multiple rewards to choose from), the screen will blank out. The "accept" button is still there, though. Did not try clicking accept. Did this with quest 803, dropping Big HP and Big MP pots on the ground. Tried it several times, same result.

12. Website shows Crusade as in progress even though the crusade log said Elvine had already won.

White[GM]: I'm aware of the issue, there is something incorrect with the timing of the events on the website. Still trying to figure out what's off-the-hook.

13. "You won the Auction of 'Xel+Quest' for spacer.gif499.00 on the Auction House." I didn't win it, I sold it! Created a packet to sell, and it said I won instead of sold.

EDIT:

If I do a spell-check on quests, do I get a prize for that? :D (Noticed small typos in two other quests)

White[GM]: For spell-checking I'm not gonna hand out a price lol, It's possible that all the current quests will be put in the trash can and get replaced by new ones. But if you feel like writing quest-stories, then I'll hand out some price for writing me a couple of these stories.

9. If you die as a level 20 civilian, it will say you lose exp and then not give a %. (Will post SS later)

Cause dead your exp dropped to lvl 19 exp thats why. It says 0% for the lvl 20 exp. Killing a few slimes will fix.

Cause dead your exp dropped to lvl 19 exp thats why. It says 0% for the lvl 20 exp. Killing a few slimes will fix.

Ahhhhh, ok. It fixed when I killed a slime because I had Perry's quest for a lot of experience, but probably would have done the same thing without the quest as you said!

I've cleaned up the topic a little bit to group things together. Jing, when you got more, either add to your first post or make a separated post for each issue.

Also, I've put a couple replies in your post with more info/details.

I've cleaned up the topic a little bit to group things together. Jing, when you got more, either add to your first post or make a separated post for each issue.

Also, I've put a couple replies in your post with more info/details.

Thanks!

In response,

2. Kill a crop, you'll see what I mean. Kind of hard to explain. :S

10. I was an Elvine Civilian, it was an Aresden mercenary in Elvine after crusade. Although, they didn't have strange names like normal, they were named Mercenary and Aresden Combatant, but appeared blue to me. They attacked me without me attacking them.

Since last game update of 19/08 some of your bugs are no longer in or need re testeing:

1. retest please

4. retest

5. GM bit is implemented, feel free to test with it.