Sign in to follow this  
javiiiiii

Focus On Drecrease Delay

as topic says...can make a focus on that plz?

lot of players who will coming they come sure from olimpya who got less delay than there and it will not to like to them. if it get reduces will be a goal :D

pd: i am not olimpya player i am nemesis player

javiii, can u write in spanish? i dun get ur point!

puedes escribir en espanol? no entiendooo !! grax!

I think what he want to tell us, is that the server lags a bit and he wont to optimise it before release so Olympia players will be happy :)

Terrible delay tiene esto, mientras que en olympia tengo 200 aca tengo el doble (400 de media)... y de tanto en tanto que vengo corriendo el char se me frena como si me hubieran blockeado y no hay nada ahi, o sea blocks gratis o que onda? Y cuando me blockean posta tardo como 2 segundos en poder reincorporarme. La jugabilidad del olympia, al menos en mi caso, es 10 veces mejor.

javiii, can u write in spanish? i dun get ur point!

puedes escribir en espanol? no entiendooo !! grax!

He wants the game to run as smooth as Olympia. Less delay, ping and whatnot.

It's very simple to reduce delay... a couple of options:

1. buy normal internet like everyone

2. make sure you don't live in a banana country where internet runs through tree-roots

3. try a lagless server, it could reduce lagg because of the distance

4. move to Dallas, USA. you'll get 1 ms ping.

To be honest, there isn't much more we can do from our side, we've optimised game code and have a gigabit ethernet card installed... not much else that can be done from our side, unless you got a crazy idea?

i have normal internet (10 megs)

latency fix

In nemesis i play with 300-400 ping, is fine for me...but in olympia i play with 200/300 ping and sometimes 150/200 in the morning.

the point is that when i run the character remains still for 1 second in any map...

1. I would if i could.

2. Whats a banana country? Anyway, i love Argentina. Moving to the north for a better Helbreath experience is not on my plans, at least not for now.

3. What you mean?

4. Read the answer number 2.

Now, in all seriousness, as some people already said, some other servers are hosted in the USA too (and even farther) and the ping difference is pretty big. Hell, 50-100 ms makes a huge difference. Why is that difference? Anyway, you said there isnt much more you can do, so i guess thats it.

Edited by breakM

It is possible to position the server in a physically different place where YOU would get better ping, but doing so will make ping WORSE for other people.

The only REAL solution is server shadowing... but to make that happen, there must be done ALOT of work, which I have no time for right now.

2. make sure you don't live in a banana country where internet runs through tree-roots

To be honest, there isn't much more we can do from our side, we've optimised game code and have a gigabit ethernet card installed... not much else that can be done from our side, unless you got a crazy idea?

5. Get a good coder like HBOlympia

haha...don't care about him..he usually answer nicely

LOL OMFG olympia coding sucks, already tested that crap and it looks like a watered down remaked version of the original HB files.

Running sucks, chugging sucks (u can chug at extremelly high speeds) even casting seems to be different, those little font letters are n00b as f.uck, damn man you can't even compare at all the goddam sick updates we got.

If you dont understand nothing about anything just dont talk man, no need to.

Better ASK and someone's gonna answer you