Sign in to follow this  
cor3a

Magic Resist % On Skills Bar

Not too sure if it is my nab knowledge or not.. but apparently my mr % is not increasing... well at least that is what i am seeing on my skills bar (f8). I have the arrow as up and i always thought mr increases upon taking magical damage? the color bar is not moving everytime i take magical damage.. be in from mobs or my own cast.

it increases each time you resist a magic spell

which means not taking damage too right? dont get that increasing too :/ i always thought u run around naked with a bag full of pots in garden to get mr % up.. dont see it moving :o

Edited by cor3a

Magic Resist is level based, so you must be atleast level 50 to reach 100% magic resist.

Not getting damages by magic attacks can mean 2 things:

1. the mob missed (and you don't get magic resist progress)

2. you resisted (and you get magic resist progress)

Also note that not all damage is shown on-screen, certain low values aren't shown (cuz showing dmg causes a short stun to occur due to the animation). You do can see if you got damaged as your HP will decrease.

So the bar is working perfectly fine? Im alr max and mr at 22% now. I tried casting several spells on me like mm and fs.. be it hit or miss I dont see the bar moving :( shall try again tonight!