Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Game Update 04/08/2013

Some more updating and fixing:

- Updated: Name Change Contract has been fully implemented.

- Updated: Monster Body Part Drop Rate has been increased.

- Fixed: Upgrading caused false success.

- Fixed: Mob spawns didn't show up when mini-map was zoomed in.

- Fixed: Incorrect Kloness Necklace Item Description.

Name Change Contract is something we dont want to allow A LOT. and we are not changing it cheap. Like between 50 and 100us$ which just a few will get later.

Maybe we can give like when Name Change is used the new char get rep resseted to 0 ?

New name, new rep.

Just an idea. Have Sence?

i like name change for 100, so buyers ll have to pay to make their "own" fh, once they cant do by emselves! hahaha

i like name change for 100, so buyers ll have to pay to make their "own" fh, once they cant do by emselves! hahaha

Theres other ways to get fh also.

my guildmaster coneja was actually a fh mage and war called Hersheys which i won betting on a pool match in my house with very old members.

The bet was. If i won i get Hershey. If Juan won. i make him GM on nemesis Argentina Server.

:P

Serious.

Name change will be there anyway. just wondering if add that rep reset.

This is kinda offtopic but you are talking about names anyway. Are we going to get any support if our names get scammed when the server goes live? It happened to me and many other players in 2 of the last 3 servers we played. Its not a big deal but its annoying and some people (i have some names) seem to love to create accounts and steal names just to piss people off.

This is kinda offtopic but you are talking about names anyway. Are we going to get any support if our names get scammed when the server goes live? It happened to me and many other players in 2 of the last 3 servers we played. Its not a big deal but its annoying and some people (i have some names) seem to love to create accounts and steal names just to piss people off.

i know what u mean.

Dont worry we use to remember this ppl attitude when they ask for support later.

We trying to figure what to do about, but its not easy.

Enabling a reservation means stupid ppl can also reserve YOUR name so filters needed.

i know what u mean.

Dont worry we use to remember this ppl attitude when they ask for support later.

We trying to figure what to do about, but its not easy.

Enabling a reservation means stupid ppl can also reserve YOUR name so filters needed.

most of us have accounts in the beta, is it possible to wipe the chars and reset to level 1 without deleting the char once it's live?

most of us have accounts in the beta, is it possible to wipe the chars and reset to level 1 without deleting the char once it's live?

There is now already people stealing names, even in the beta... Perhaps a combination of the nemesis 2 characters and the beta characters can assist us to determine if a name was stolen... It only becomes impossible to determine this if new players who didn't play nemesis 2 or the beta get their name stolen, for them we basically can't do anything.

There is now already people stealing names, even in the beta... Perhaps a combination of the nemesis 2 characters and the beta characters can assist us to determine if a name was stolen... It only becomes impossible to determine this if new players who didn't play nemesis 2 or the beta get their name stolen, for them we basically can't do anything.

Could a migration page be set up to transfer Nem2 chars to Nem3 accounts?

E.g:

Nem2 acc:

Nem3 acc:

then the program transfer the chars (level 1) but with names...

E.g:

Nem2 acc:

Nem3 acc:

Then you will input a neme2 acc of someone else, and a new neme3 account you own to troll that person and steal his name.

We'll probably not setup this kind of "transfer" pages or services at all. We'll simply let people register, and if someone has his name stolen he should make a ticket and supply his stolen nickname, neme2 acc. Then we can verify in the old files if the character name indeed belongs to you (because it was on same acc, or same e-mail)

E.g:

Nem2 acc:

Nem3 acc:

Then you will input a neme2 acc of someone else, and a new neme3 account you own to troll that person and steal his name.

We'll probably not setup this kind of "transfer" pages or services at all. We'll simply let people register, and if someone has his name stolen he should make a ticket and supply his stolen nickname, neme2 acc. Then we can verify in the old files if the character name indeed belongs to you (because it was on same acc, or same e-mail)

Very true, but won't this affect only acc sharers or acc buyers? Because acc name != char name...

We'll simply let people register, and if someone has his name stolen he should make a ticket and supply his stolen nickname,

That seems to be the only way to do it. Any other way sounds exploitable and like too much work, and its not worth it.

We'll simply let people register, and if someone has his name stolen he should make a ticket and supply his stolen nickname,

That seems to be the only way to do it. Any other way sounds exploitable and like too much work, and its not worth it.

Yes.

I can charge like usD 10 for name reservation also. But there still can not be guarrantee someone dont "reserve" a name.

We really dunno what to do yet. We still thinking.

There is easyer ppl to protect cause we know they are they even without checking old logs. But in some cases we will need to do a check.

We already made change name contract which will make us live easyer for this.

I dont think its going to be that bad, and we can always play for a couple of weeks using a different name. Also, its not like they steal names to scam people or take advantage in any possible way. Most of the times they just create accounts and characters but dont even log in.

Im probably getting my name stolen just for making a fuss about it lol.

Edited by vazkitoo