Sign in to follow this  
J-Power

Dk Armor = Knight Armor

Alright here is the thing. When I read the forums through there is one thing that keeps popping up, and that is the situation about DK armors being too "OP".

There seems like many people think they have way to many endurance = hard to break = long 1v1 = boring. Some thinks they just have way to high defense rate, I am not sure what I think yet, but we should take this topic up and maybe try to adjust the DK armors?

My suggestion would be to make DK armor a sign for you hit lvl 180 but not really do much else then a normal Knight armor. Or if they should, only up the armor a tiny bit so its maybe a +1 or +2 knight set with 500 MAX 800 endurance more.

The problem I see with this is the mages (I am going to play mage myself) As the dmg from warriors will just be higher then it is right now. But then we could make some kind of speciel DK mage set where you need X amount of MAG/INT to be able to wear it ?

Well I like that oly didn't have the DK set, but I don't hate it. I just think it need some adjustment. (Because the black suit is awesome) !!!

EDIT: Wrong section.. sorry already.

Edited by J-Power

the main problem is not the def but the endu, since it seems that it will never end even after the nerf.

a litle nerf to the pvp defense can be done, and make the endu be the same as a k set upgraded to +X... you choose the number.