Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Game Update 01/08/2013

After some more feedback we've been adjusting the game some more as next:

- Fixed: Buying items with full-load dropped it on the floor without discounting gold.

- Fixed: Cannot deposit items when dropping on warehouse keeper.

- Fixed: Day/Night time are reversed.

- Fixed: Client Crashing sometimes when logging in close to mining rocks.

- Fixed: CityHall Dialog wrongly remembers its state.

- Fixed: Observer Mode caused client crashes.

- Updated: Name Change Contract UI in CH has been implemented (needs testing)

- Updated: Removed corrupted drops again after the feedback from the community and instead increased primary drop rate a little bit.

- Updated: Item Upgrading is now safe to +3

- Updated: Hell-Fire damage adjusted for testing damage in beta

- Updated: Reworked monster spawn displaying on mini-map.

- Updated: Invisibility Potion, Power Green Potion and Super Power Green Potion have a different sprite now. That should make it easier to find them in your bag and on the floor.

that explains it....

1094966_10151727061620318_1524518087_n.jpg

This should be resolved now. The update is applied and all changed files are available now.

still got the same thing let me reboot and try again,

Edit:

works fine think it was an avast thing.

Edited by TMPH

After some more feedback we've been adjusting the game some more as next:

- Fixed: Buying items with full-load dropped it on the floor without discounting gold.

- Fixed: Cannot deposit items when dropping on warehouse keeper.

- Fixed: Day/Night time are reversed.

- Fixed: Client Crashing sometimes when logging in close to mining rocks.

- Fixed: CityHall Dialog wrongly remembers its state.

- Fixed: Observer Mode caused client crashes.

- Updated: Name Change Contract UI in CH has been implemented (needs testing)

- Updated: Removed corrupted drops again after the feedback from the community and instead increased primary drop rate a little bit.

- Updated: Item Upgrading is now safe to +3

- Updated: Hell-Fire damage adjusted for testing damage in beta

- Updated: Reworked monster spawn displaying on mini-map.

- Updated: Invisibility Potion, Power Green Potion and Super Power Green Potion have a different sprite now. That should make it easier to find them in your bag and on the floor.

that gonna be only for beta right?

btw, if im not wrong, on hb usa +3 its safe also.

butt, come, its too easy. :/ please, white. think about it.

All officials have safe to +3 for years.

We just want to see it during test and we decide later. dont rush us about please!

All officials have safe to +3 for years.

We just want to see it during test and we decide later. dont rush us about please!

roger that, sir.

LMAO? Nem 2 had safe to +3, even tho you guys denied it did. but all my friends and I included had items that were +3 (rares) Dude its a 180 server with Dk armors which are overpowered defence wise. And Like i keep saying, olympia is a 140 server and had safe to +3 upgrading and it didnt break that server. A ton of people want safe to =3, that doesnt mean it will pass and go to +3 with just 3 x stones tho, Ive been trying to make a BBH+5 on beta here and have only gotten 3 bbh+4s, AND i had to use 5k donation $$$ for stones just to make those. Safe to +3 isnt broken, unfair, or give an advantage. if you removed DK armors totally Id agree with it not being safe to+3 but with DK the defence you gain from it is retarded, and the endurance is way higher then knight armors, making it waaaaay harder to strip anyways. gte a grip. I love the safe to +3 idea farjat and White, I should get credit for pushing the envolope on that issue as well BTW XD

LMAO? Nem 2 had safe to +3, even tho you guys denied it did. but all my friends and I included had items that were +3 (rares) Dude its a 180 server with Dk armors which are overpowered defence wise. And Like i keep saying, olympia is a 140 server and had safe to +3 upgrading and it didnt break that server. A ton of people want safe to =3, that doesnt mean it will pass and go to +3 with just 3 x stones tho, Ive been trying to make a BBH+5 on beta here and have only gotten 3 bbh+4s, AND i had to use 5k donation $$$ for stones just to make those. Safe to +3 isnt broken, unfair, or give an advantage. if you removed DK armors totally Id agree with it not being safe to+3 but with DK the defence you gain from it is retarded, and the endurance is way higher then knight armors, making it waaaaay harder to strip anyways. gte a grip. I love the safe to +3 idea farjat and White, I should get credit for pushing the envolope on that issue as well BTW XD

we kinda think the same.

But we have people doing on beta which is great to taste it now and see later.

OFC with free stones will be easyer...

que sea safe a +3 no quiere decir que sea mas facil que se haga+3, es decir capaz tenes mala suerte y quemas 10 xelimas en un +2...

por lo menos no te desaparece el item +1 o +2, que ya es bastante :)

It wasnt safe +3 at Nemesis 2, that i can assure you

Nunca fue safe +3 en Nemesis 2 se los puedo asegurar

Tho its a good timing for test plus giving it a try!

Aunque estaria bueno probar y ver q onda en el test!

Id rather have it safe to +1 and the success rate of crafting and upgrading a bit higher than it used to be in Nemesis Argentina and early-mid Nemesis 2 (i dont know how hard it ended up being).

you can always make manuf items more valuable making safe upgrade on then +2 or +3 while the normal ones can only be +1 or +2

It still doesn't take away the fact that Dk is way over powered defnece wise and has 2x more endurance then Knight armors. safe to +3 wont hurt anything. you guys are crying about something that every official server had and it wasnt over powered there. Even on lower max level servers safe+3 was completely fine. It still takes a crapton of stones just to make 1 +3. Nobody is going to have anything +3 for a while anyways once server goes official so I have no idea what you guys are crying about.

Its not about crying, we are just debating. Dont forget that you can also upgrade weapons, as someone already mentioned, Right+3 +Rep and Sharp+3 weapons can match (and even beat) Ancient weapons. Anyway, i agree on the fact that Dark Knight armors are overpowered, and, as long as we have them ingame, it doesnt really matter whether we are able to safely make +3 or +1 armors.

Is it possible to make Mstone upgrade safe to +3 and Xstone upgrade safe to +1?

Edited by vazkitoo

I like +3. Although, I would make xstones and mstones harder to get. At good wyv/dragon hunts each player was able to return with 5+ of each stones easily. In the last server I played, mstones were actually worth something good. Xstones had less value, but still you could trade them for useful items rather than zems.

Manued items, being able +3, would be useful then. A 190%+ knight plate has almost 7k endurance. DK plate has 7.5k endurance. Then 190%+ manu kplate+1 would equal or surpass DK endurance. For berk and leggs dont know if they would, but still, they would become handy. Specially for mages in pvps where dk armor strips really fast since the dk endurance nerf.

And I dont agree sharp+3 > ancient. At least, from experience damage was near, but not superior.

Damage added IN dice adds way more than a +3 (taking in consideration the +1 in dice from sharp also) for the way the damage is calculated..

Edited by Svafnir