Sign in to follow this  
breakM

Just Saying Hello

breakM here. I wanted to greet the Nemesis Staff and players. Im really glad you are launching Nemesis again. Its been a long time since i played Helbreath and im thinking about coming back and after Nemesis quit once and for all.

I also wanted to ask to the ones who know me. Which city are you joining and who you playing with?

breakM here. I wanted to greet the Nemesis Staff and players. Im really glad you are launching Nemesis again. Its been a long time since i played Helbreath and im thinking about coming back and after Nemesis quit once and for all.

I also wanted to ask to the ones who know me. Which city are you joining and who you playing with?

Hello BreakM

Don't know if you remember me, its been a while. But I will be joining elvine this time as I never really played elvine before.

MaynarD/Gamny here. I am not yet sure which way I Will go but I will work to get argenlandia back

Cheers

Hey Maynard, whats up? That would be great. Im also trying to get my old guilds back but its been a long time and i lost touch with most of my guildies..

MaynarD/Gamny here. I am not yet sure which way I Will go but I will work to get argenlandia back

Cheers

dragon, come to ares, asi matamos a los Olimpias y los koreanos dolares!

grax.

well, i ll b ares this time! :P

after i get my *censored* banned, i made many friends there, i learned how to love the city and the full hero colors!

SO, ARES ON THE WAYYYYYY !!!

Cool to see you here to, MJ. I only played Legion for like, 40 minutes, but i think know each and every one of the guys you are playing with.

I guess im going back to Elvine, but its too soon to tell.