Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Aution House Rares Added !

Hello!!

We added some rares at auction house for u guys to bid on them and get them.

We added different prices and auction times and u need to fight for them!!!

Enjoy rares and test auction house!!!

Have fun!!

Not really much of a selection there for rares guys. No rings really. Would love to see some ESW cancel manuals for sale as well. but love the idea farjat for testing the market, I been bidding on crap like crazy.

Not really much of a selection there for rares guys. No rings really. Would love to see some ESW cancel manuals for sale as well. but love the idea farjat for testing the market, I been bidding on crap like crazy.

We will add slowly so we can track!

If we add too much on a day we cant check bugs.

Spells & activations will need to wait last stage.

If we add this items none will test other things!

It would be nice to be able to see my remaining balance while browsing auctions.

emm, you can actually see it, by click on the auction house

No Se puede Pujar con mas de 10.000 ? y se puede vendeR ?=D es 1 ERROR?

Can not Bid with over 10,000? and you can sell? = D is 1 ERROR?

ry5k.jpg

No Se puede Pujar con mas de 10.000 ? y se puede vendeR ?=D es 1 ERROR?

Can not Bid with over 10,000? and you can sell? = D is 1 ERROR?

It's not an error, there is always a 5% minimum increment to bid. Once someone bid the max limit, you can not over-bid him because we limit a maximum bid value (of 10k in this case). Yet the auction house still enforces you to bid 5% more on the item (which is 10.500 in this case).

Anyway, in realit we won't see biddings go up to 10k... or are you planning to spend a fortune in auction house? if so, i'll gladly up the limit to your desires :P

So how exactly these rares move from auction house to the web wh. More interested in the transaction times. Got a rare by auction, it doesnt appear in my web wh nor in game. Talkin bout dark exe here.

So how exactly these rares move from auction house to the web wh. More interested in the transaction times. Got a rare by auction, it doesnt appear in my web wh nor in game. Talkin bout dark exe here.

Auctions you bid on need to finish their bidding time. Once the bidding is finished and either buyer or seller access the market place (auction house or cash shop), the transaction is processed.

And auction with a buyout is processed immidiately when the buyer confirms the buyout price.

anyway to get more funds ? My funds are tied away into what seems like a never-ending auction that should end 4 days from now

Creo que por momentos no anda bien, es como si no se actualizaran los datos y pensas que vas ganando, cuando en realidad alguien ya oferto mas que vos. Ayer estaba por ganar un rogm y faltaba 1 minuto, figuraba como ganador, y derepente expiro el tiempo y el rogm no estaba mas, ni en el mercado ni en mi web wh :huh:

A suggestion... you should be able to bid to items directly from the "not winning" or direct straight to that item to see all bidders or something like that. Instead of shuffling through the list. As it will be overkill when people start selling stuff.

Basically the following happend:

You opened the bid page, ready to bid last-second. But you clicked AFTER the auction was finished, so as it finished, someone else already received the item (cuz he had highest bid on it ofc). and your bid went through (that's an actual bug I found while researching this) and you've lost your money without receiving the item.

I'll add new funds to your account so you can use the AH a little bit more :)

P.S. That bug is now fixed.

P.S.S. Also if you want the dark executor, get a hold of Farjat or me in-game and we'll make one for free cuz you couldn't win the auction due to the bug.