Sign in to follow this  
MGD

Infamous Vs Desortoes

Infamous is not from Olympia, nor ever played there, so I'm flattered you think I play Olympia, but sadly I do not. You can continue sucking my dick now.

Omg , We are here!! we Infomous!! we kill ppl in BETA SERVER WITH RARES!! ohh glory of god!!

dumb *censored* , wait to see you at game the Arg power gonna back to kill 2 types of players Infamous guild crap and second its a secreat :P

en 2 semanas termino de estudiar.. Calu prepara el server que estos tipos van a tener que comprar medio servidor en items para no llorar ..

/Summon DamaBlanca

get ready!

wiii, el rodri of my <3 !!!

jajajajajaja vamos a matar estos culos opens!

Infamous is not from Olympia, nor ever played there, so I'm flattered you think I play Olympia, but sadly I do not. You can continue sucking my dick now.

you mad olimpia? i mean, bro.

jajaajajajaja

Do you always talk like you have a 3rd grade education, Maconhado?

Maconhado always banned or muted. He likes to piss off people.

But after some time u learn to ignore him, dont worry.

I think i like him already lol.

cant punish him during beta. its stupid lol.

Lol I feel the same way. Love macon

What does being from Olympia have to do with anything? The funny thing is that your retarded, and Infamous has never played on Olympia, therefore what you say means absolutely nothing to me whatsoever.

lol this thread need to be closed.. Started out pretty cool, but now its just guys who love to shit talk eachother.

Cmon guys. Why even bother?

lol this thread need to be closed.. Started out pretty cool, but now its just guys who love to shit talk eachother.

Cmon guys. Why even bother?

cuz iz funny how 20 ppl tryng to kill you and cant ! its part of the game! get funny dont worry!

I don't remember making a rule in forum where you MUST delete the name in an ek photo. I probably suggested it somewhere to avoid flaming, but I don't think it was ever an official rule.

P.S.

Cut the flaming, please, let your actions speak for themselves in-game after beta is done!

Lol thought you all were from there, well its the same anyways, everyone's welcomed here :)

Trashtalk is indeed a part of the game, you cannot prevent that, its just for fun and later its all back to ok

As long as nobody acts racist or insults a GM ofc

About the lag ss i told you before! :angry: :P

http://s23.postimg.o...ddleland001.jpg

and the EK one i promised

http://s23.postimg.o...ddleland000.jpg

If you're gonna add a screenshot while posting try doing it nicely, no need to be hating or agressive.

Regards

Reading this stuff made my day, glad to see that MJ and MGD are making you spics burst an artery, but, don't take it out on cussing at each other, play the game : )

What does being from Olympia have to do with anything? The funny thing is that your retarded, and Infamous has never played on Olympia, therefore what you say means absolutely nothing to me whatsoever.

well, i dun care, we ll keeping calling u guys olimpia.

:D

I don't remember making a rule in forum where you MUST delete the name in an ek photo. I probably suggested it somewhere to avoid flaming, but I don't think it was ever an official rule.

P.S.

Cut the flaming, please, let your actions speak for themselves in-game after beta is done!

ya wuta, maybe im wrong. but i was pretty sure. x)

LOLOLOLOL ok MaryJane i know alot of ppl in your guild who played olympia and u are one of them.. yeah u didnt play it much bcuz u couldnt handle it and quit..

LOLOLOLOL ok MaryJane i know alot of ppl in your guild who played olympia and u are one of them.. yeah u didnt play it much bcuz u couldnt handle it and quit..

+1