Sign in to follow this  
MGD

Infamous Vs Desortoes

Had a nice little 6v3 fight in icebound that moved to ML.1 EK 0 Death. Thanks for a good fight even tho we were outnumbered 75% of the fight, and when hachis comes to back us up Any and others recall :(

ogtx.jpg

Had a nice little 6v3 fight in icebound that moved to ML.1 EK 0 Death. Thanks for a good fight even tho we were outnumbered 75% of the fight, and when hachis comes to back us up Any and others recall :(

ogtx.jpg

YOU *censored*ER, B4 POST SHIT, READ THE *censored*ING MANUAL, IDIOT!

ACCORDING TO THE FORUM LAWS, YOU CAN NOOOOOOOOOT POTS A PHOTO OF AN EK WITH THE NAME OF THE GUY KILLED,

YOU DUMB *censored*!

PLZ GM, WARM THIS OLIMPIA!

sorry my eks aren't goldies training in scorp pit. If gms want to censor this ek because they had 3 more than us and still died that's up for them to decide

sorry my eks aren't goldies training in scorp pit. If gms want to censor this ek because they had 3 more than us and still died that's up for them to decide

doesnt matter dumb *censored*.

even if it were 20x1, YOU CAN NOT PUT THE NAME ON THE PHOTO.

LOL, U TALKING ABOUT MY EKS? COME, U PLAYED ON A FRUIT SERVER, U CANT EVEN TALK.

PLUSSS I KILLED MANY PPL ON PVP.

MY POINT IS, WHY THE *censored* SHOULD I WASTE 30MIM ON A PVP IF THERE IS MANY EKS ON SCORPS? LOL, IM NOT STUPID.

ANDDDDDDDD, YOU ARE WRONG, OLIMPIA BABY, READ THE LAWS B4 TALK TRASH ON OUR FORUM.

Edited by Maconhado

Do you always talk like you have a 3rd grade education, Maconhado?

He's the special kid here, treat him nicely, he's not self-aware ^^

- DO post good pictures of EKs, Events, Hunts, and random, funny pictures. We love seeing these kinds of pictures!

Words from Hunter. I couldn't find the place where "erase the ek name" was written.

On a side note, I think someone had bad experience at Olympia (coughrapedcough) and feels ressented. Its not a bad server, it happens that Nemesis is better :)

Edited by Svafnir

ya bro, theres no school on my ghetto.

mmm, let me ask u sumthing, how many languages do u speak?

He's the special kid here, treat him nicely, he's not self-aware ^^

- DO post good pictures of EKs, Events, Hunts, and random, funny pictures. We love seeing these kinds of pictures!

Words from Hunter. I couldn't find the place where "erase the ek name" was written.

On a side note, I think someone had bad experience at Olympia (coughrapedcough) and feels ressented. Its not a bad server, it happens that Nemesis is better :)

WORDS FROM HUNTER... NICE TALK, IT IS LIKE 5 YEARS OLD.

THINGS CHANGED... WHITE IS THE ONE WHO RULES THIS SHIT NOW MAN.

LOL AMON, YOU TRAITOR! I NEVER PLAYED ANY OTHER SERVER.

JUST HB USA. LOOOL. I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT OLIMPIA.

funny you talk mad shit maho, and yet I've seen you in none of the massive pvp fights too busy getting your 2 eks from scorp pit lol, and in response to not being able keep name on ss...it appears that you can, bc look the name ishere

Edited by MGD

Maconhado always banned or muted. He likes to piss off people.

But after some time u learn to ignore him, dont worry.

I think i like him already lol.

cant punish him during beta. its stupid lol.

Lol take it easy gentleman! ^_^

Was indeed a nice fight! Infamous Olympia players are fast and i'm kinda rusty since the last days before N2 closed.

I really enjoyed the battle besides the bad odds for them, they defend theirselfs quite well (considering you all playing with 17 ms and Argentinian and Brazil ppl playing with 210+ ms at cmd ping) sometimes +500 at /showping also.

Playing support atm but damn high all day :P here with Maconhado who came to visit me at Mar del Plata!

I later post my INFERNIA Ek with my GS :P

Thanks for helping us test fights!

Maconhado always banned or muted. He likes to piss off people.

But after some time u learn to ignore him, dont worry.

I think i like him already lol.

cant punish him during beta. its stupid lol.

love u too, calu.

the problem is, i learned english with black ppl, back in texas.

thats why i speak dirty. anyway, love this gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

funny you talk mad shit maho, and yet I've seen you in none of the massive pvp fights too busy getting your 2 eks from scorp pit lol, and in response to not being able keep name on ss...it appears that you can, bc look the name ishere

im not on fights bcuz i made myself mage, to test.

but its hard for me, wait until neme3, i ll b warrior again, u u gonna feel my hammer and my mates!

bcuz i never fight aloneeee, never everrrrrrrrrr !!! so when u /pf Maconhado and it says incubus- down by hand attack, K THX BYE FREE, u better run.

well, cant wait to fight with u olimpia guys on neme 3.

Lol take it easy gentleman! ^_^

Was indeed a nice fight! Infamous Olympia players are fast and i'm kinda rusty since the last days before N2 closed.

I really enjoyed the battle besides the bad odds for them, they defend theirselfs quite well (considering you all playing with 17 ms and Argentinian and Brazil ppl playing with 210+ ms at cmd ping) sometimes +500 at /showping also.

Playing support atm but damn high all day :P here with Maconhado who came to visit me at Mar del Plata!

I later post my INFERNIA Ek with my GS :P

Thanks for helping us test fights!

ya man, i can kill any1 of those pings men in pvp, for sure.

lol cant wait for neme3.

btw, ya alka, post the photos, since the laws changed. puff.

and ya, lets smoke sum, omw to ur house. bye.

Omg , We are here!! we Infomous!! we kill ppl in BETA SERVER WITH RARES!! ohh glory of god!!

dumb *censored* , wait to see you at game the Arg power gonna back to kill 2 types of players Infamous guild crap and second its a secreat :P

en 2 semanas termino de estudiar.. Calu prepara el server que estos tipos van a tener que comprar medio servidor en items para no llorar ..

/Summon DamaBlanca

get ready!