Sign in to follow this  

[Fixed] Upgrading Bug.

Ok heres what is going on when upgrading. Ive been mass upgrading bbhs, and ever once ina while i encounter a bug while im on teamspeak,holding my scroll button to talk while upgrading causes the item to auto fail with no sound repeatedly. this kept happening until after 5+ times, i tried to upgrade then it got stuck on upgrading the disconnected my client and says i have to give my account 10 secs to log out to be able to reconnect.

My bug description didnt help you find it????? So i posted an issue that was being caused to bring ur attention to something that was bugged, then you say that i didnt help find the bug? i found the bug, didnt realize I had to find what was causing it too to be added to the "bug finder list" if that was the case and i had to find what was causing the bug, whats the purpose of you staff then?>

Many people reported upgrading gave them successes while it actually was failing. So your report is "one of the many" as there was other people also reporting the same issue. It wasn't solidly your post leading to the discovery, nor was it your explenation that lead to it.