Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Pits Per Level

Now that we are a week into beta and already advanced to phase 2, the third phase lurks just behind the corner.

With the third phase being Questing, I'd like to start gathering accurate information about pits and levels.

I'd like to know which pits you've played and for how long (read: how many levels) you've stayed around.

I'm mostly interested in level ranges as next:

Level 60~80

Level 80~100

Level 100~120

Level 120~140

Level 140~160

Level 160~180

Which pits in which maps did you level up in, and which pits did you actually avoid and why did you avoid them (e.g. avoided trolls on lvl 60~80 because they're too strong)

at lvl 100-110 at d2 stone golem ares is easy... even low respawn if there are 2 or more people(didnt test after the last changes) and some get stuck

from lvl120+ to130+ aprox on clops d2 ares side, got no problems there with GiS+zerk except when more of 3 start to shoot 500 lightnings per second

also tryed on aresien garden at 120ish and early 130's... not bad with a party of 2, too hard to solo

tryed some WW on ML at 130ish, too hard to lvl there solo with BS items, but easy to kill 1 on 1 if you are looking for items

also on IB , at 130ish killing some variety of monsters, with a party of 2 ( mage to lize them all+warrior) is easy, but i didnt try the pits... imposible to solo on IB at that lvl(sudden respawn and BAM *spam* rapage).

from 140+ to 158 on ogres ML ares side, got no probles with dragon slayer+ all armor at +1, i can even solo 2-3 of them all the time, except when i find a super saiyan ogre that hits me 3 or 4 times in a row for 40+ damage

Level 60~80 - Scorps and daily quest (guards)

Level 80~100 - Skells and PL SG

Level 100~120 PL SG 75% PL CG 25%

Level 120~140 PL CG 75% D2 Crayfish 25%

Level 140~160 So far Crazyfish all the way

Level 160~180 TBD

Mostly town pits to 100, just because potting a lot so easy to refill and is fast exp, after that, now @ lvl 140+ been running amok on various pits, just to see how they are. Work tends to mess up gametime, so been on a pit that I can manage with least downtime. Clops and SG´s.

Mage Leveling

60-80 Scorp pits (Town preferred, farm if needed)

80-90 Scorp pits

90-140 Ice Golem pits (probably wont be safe in real server)

140-180 Town Skele Pits(Most consistent because you dont need to wait on mp regen, and you'll have enuf dex/vit to not die every 5 minutes when getting stunned)