Sign in to follow this  

Suggestions Regarding Marketplace Items

First off. Why was the exp potion removed? Its a beta server and you guys dont want us to max our chars too fast? You guys need to add the 1mil exp potions back to marketplace during beta, so we can test majestics, angels, everything revolved around being a 180 char.

Also, Upgrading with x stones seems to be waaaaaay harder then nem 2. i had 15 BBHs, took almost 100 x stones to get all of them to +1, then I went to +2 all 15 of them, and lost all except 1 that went =2. that is a way rediculous low success rate on upgrading, compared to nem 2 when we all played. I believe this needs to be looked into as well as, at which + if an item fails it gets destroyed. Failing an upograde and losing a +1 weapon is retarded, USA and almost everywhere else is safe to +3 then afterwards if it fails you lose it.

Also there needs to be an addition to market place, to make a selected group of items to ingame storage, sitting here and clicking 1 at a time is also a waste of time. being able to move 10 items at once or 3 or 7 is something donators will want to be able to see and use. Nobody wants to move items 1 by 1 wait for the pages to refresh and go again.

Last thing is I noticed that logging out of game, then moving items to your ingame Wh from the site cause your client to not being able to collect a handshake upon relogging and the client has to be completely closed and reloaded to be able to log back in.

Edited by 213

1. They're removed because we don't want people to skip to level 180 right away. Many maps, areas, pits etc need to be tested and packed with people. Skipping right to lvl 180 using xp pots will remove the ability to test low lvl areas.

2. the upgrading chances didn't change at all since nemesis 2... not lower, not highered... nemesis has safe +1, we're aware that other have safe +3, but we don't want SB+3 or tower shield+3, that's ridiculous to have.

3. I'm looking into adding the option to transfer multiple items atonce from web wh to a single character.

The reason I said most servers have safe +3 is because this is also going to be a 180 server, people are already going to be hard as hell to kill with Dk sets etc. Even lower level server like olympia (max 140) have safe to +3 and it didnt hurt nothing there. A tower shield +3 is broken? hows that? it doesnt add defenece only adds endurance how is that an advantage?

Lol how is a Stormbringer + 3 or a Tower Shield + 3 change anything at all? It makes a difference that you don't really notice. Upgrading armors and shields doesn't even add defence, it adds more endurance. I completely agree, if your a 180 server, your going to need these things in place, or your going to have LOTS of people quitting. No one wants to play a server where PvP is slow, and nobody dies, because thats where its at right now. PvP'ing someone is useless, I hate it here. The only reason your going to have so many players is because theres no other server at the moment, literally almost none. We've all played Olympia, and theres no going back. Take people suggestions into idea and think how it could seriously improve or your going to fall just like Legion did and have 30-40 players max.

or your going to have LOTS of people quitting. No one wants to play a server where PvP is slow, and nobody dies, because thats where its at right now. PvP'ing someone is useless, I hate it here.

Guess you have never played nem 2 before..

1 vs 1 its hard

3 vs 1 with some skilled players you will make enough EK's

With 10 second hit to recall time / log off only while standing still it will work out fine.

There's no safe zone Mj. also the invulnerable shield doesn't last but about 5 secs when you change maps as you suggest.

I don't really care about+3 or not, but let's not act like it's what gets you eks or prevents them. From what I've seen you suck at PvP anyway.

nem 2 was safe to +3 Everybody that i know when i played there all said they remembered it being safe to +3. yet white tells me it wasnt. IDK, but I strangly remembering everybody having +3 items LB+3, bbh+4s flam+3+3s (junoh), i had ms20 k wand+3, armors that were +3 and stated. Seems not right.

Edited by 213

Yo fred, You're getting confused between servers on this.

On Neme 2 you could do +1 without losing the item but If you failed trying to go from +1 to +2 then you lose the items.

I personally like this a lot ,

if thats the case sergio. then how were there mad bbh+3s, all BBH warrs had a +3 bbh or +4, all the rares were +3 when they were 1 of a kind. the lightning blade elliott had was +3, the ms20 k wand i had was +3, they were the ONLY 1 of their kind.

if thats the case sergio. then how were there mad bbh+3s, all BBH warrs had a +3 bbh or +4, all the rares were +3 when they were 1 of a kind. the lightning blade elliott had was +3, the ms20 k wand i had was +3, they were the ONLY 1 of their kind.

[/Quote]

1. It was very easy to hunt wyverns and get Xelima stones

2. It was very easy to get flam+3 (llf)s

3. You could buy BBH in the BS

4. Nemesis 2 was up for a long time

[/Quote]

1. It was very easy to hunt wyverns and get Xelima stones

2. It was very easy to get flam+3 (llf)s

3. You could buy BBH in the BS

4. Nemesis 2 was up for a long time

That still doesnt explain why 1 of a kind items were +3. Either way, safe to 3 is a great idea, and It isnt going to hurt anything. like i said, people who will only be able to play 10 to 15 hrs a week especially when school starts back up will appreciate things like this. They want to be rewarded even if they spend litle time here. Lately, low rate servers have been set to where the only people who benefit are those who play 100 hrs a week and have no lives. You guys have to figure out a way to balance this between various life sytles to make everybody happy, without involving the use of cash shop. Not everybody has time, nor money to spend, nor do they want to play if they wont have a chaance at getting anything unless they turn into Crowmaster.

There was no +3 rares at nemesis 2, ever, well, it actually may have happened in the dark times before Squall became a gm, and Tyrone edited some itens, but in the past 6 years since i became a gm, im sure there was never such thing.

Junoh had a flam+3+5 because he got a upgrade from an event.

After 7+ years, and people being able to hunt wyvs solo with some dificulty, or doing in 2/3 easily, the higher upgraded itens were 2 or 3 bbh+5

Anyways, i havent logged on beta since im busy, but i got 2 bbh+3 with about 20-30 xelimas on nem2, and you have to be very unlucky, im pretty sure success rate on first upgrade is a lot higher than 15%, id say its at least 40, but i dont really know that number.

Search the old Nemesis 2 forums and you'll find a post by White with upgrade percentages if you're interested, 213.

Search the old Nemesis 2 forums and you'll find a post by White with upgrade percentages if you're interested, 213.

i only found the diference between manuf items and normal items ( the % of success ), not the base %.

if some1 find it, please post the link.