Sign in to follow this  
ufoliarkin

[Fixed] Upgrading (Xstones)

Edit: The buff is a "gathering booster".

There seems to be a bug at least under the limited circumstance I have tested. I started with about 43 xstones during this process using 21 the first two bbhs , running to wh to get 22 more xstones and back to blacksmith. First I was getting the success upgrade window overlapping the failure, with no actual success.

OzmNedX.jpg

ORb879R.jpg

This did not stop me from continuing, so I kept on going until this happened immediately after the weird "success and fail but still fail" overlap.

HZw7nEu.png

I have only tried this with bbh's and was running the program as admin.

Edit: I just logged back in and this happened. All I did was click on "Normal Upgrade".

1hOzMUn.jpg

Edited by ufoliarkin

Yup upgrading seems to be too hard as well. Just trying to get a normal BBH to +1 i have used around 10 stones (way harder then nem 2) and also If you try to go to +2 and fails, you lose item, which I thought I remember nem 2 being no loss during upgrade til you tried to +4 something, then it would be lost upon failing to upgrade.

Yup upgrading seems to be too hard as well. Just trying to get a normal BBH to +1 i have used around 10 stones (way harder then nem 2) and also If you try to go to +2 and fails, you lose item, which I thought I remember nem 2 being no loss during upgrade til you tried to +4 something, then it would be lost upon failing to upgrade.

The rates did not change since nemesis 2... neither did safe upgrade, it's always been +1 safe, after that chance to lose the item.

I bvelieve they did change, everybody had everything at least +3 on nem 2. the only LB ingame was +3, my k wand ms20 was +3 and it was the only 1.

I bvelieve they did change, everybody had everything at least +3 on nem 2. the only LB ingame was +3, my k wand ms20 was +3 and it was the only 1.

It was a lucky upgrade then, I'm sure of that.

It was safe up to +1 only.

Upgrading within the warehouse is bugged.

When you are successful the sound plays off twice, the item wont be +1, no stones are lost.

This only happens in WH, tested in blacksmith and shop. (all elvine)

Edit:

also happend in blacksmith

Edited by Derkse