Sign in to follow this  
crowmaster

Windows Mode Client

Yes i was Wondering if there is a way to make the client windows mode ive seen a few other servers do it and i would love to do it cause it would be easyier to Stream Helbreath Much easiyer and use duo moniters

The client needs some adjustments to get this done, it's not planned to be something comming up in the beta.

then your Fired Joris =)

a dictatorship with 2 dictators is like more democratic. U should not fire him!

Maybe add some diff resolutions for a game in luncher settings ?

A different resolution gives you more view of the map... without more view, you'd get black borders...

But with more view you have more advantage... and you'd see entire elvine/ares map in 1 screen at 1920x1080 lol... and the maps are not MADE for that. There is only an X amount of tiles treshold outside the walking-border of the map (about 20 tiles).

We're experimenting with 800x600 resolution in different ways, and so far it has shown me some decent results. The only limitation I got with it is not being able to move my mouse outside the 640x480 playing rectangle. Allowing to go outside also brings the additional ability to make longer lines in blizzard... getting a 1080p resolution, you'd shoot blizzard from the left side of town right to the opposite side xD

Making it windowed isn't that easy as color schemes in HB are different. With the screen exclusively locked to 640x480 transparency works correctly, but without it (e.g. when I run it in debug), the game isn't exclusively locked onto the monitor and needs to share resolution, so it becomes a 32-bit resolution (instead of 16 in exclusive), so colors increase, colors change, and transparency looks like shit. Work needs to be done in order to be able to go windowed mode.