Sign in to follow this  
aengis

[Fixed] Bug With Skill Booster+Invul?

i logged off today after 12 pm, i was minning with the boster of skill activated... i logged off because there were no more rocks easy to mine...

my surprise was when after an hour ( 13:15), i tryed to logg in and the game keep crashing, 2 times i get to see my char where i left him, with the booster still on the corner and BAM, critical error and the game closed... 1 time i just get the error on the waiting screen before the map loads.

3 times i logged in, 3 crashes

BUT after the invul buff dissapeared , i could logg in normally

i had no problems with other chars.

ares dungeon

Aengis

all times are gmt+2

im going to try again later, to see if it happen again

Perhaps you were logged out on a spawn point of a mining rock?

no, i was just by the side of one that i mined before logged off, but not on the spawn line

ok it happened again 15:04 , i was NOT in a spawn point, and this time i had no invul

- i log in: the waiting screen appears, the sound of the shop(while being at the dungeon) happens

- i have to press escape, because it doesnt load

- i relog and this time my character appears and BAM critical error

Edited by aengis

ok, i repeated it today, you have to be right next to a stone (being able to mine it from your current position) that wasnt there when you logged off.

that is why it only happened when i was logged off for more than 1 hour, i gave it time to respawn

pd: diferent bug... but i think its only visual... when i remove my invul sometimes i still have the red thing arround me for several seconds (more than 10 secs), and it goes away if i do a diferent action than move , as pick something up or attack something. .. i will post pics later

pics : http://postimg.org/gallery/b6ydokbs/f83bd99a/

you can see that i even moved, and the time on the corner. i dont know why but in that moment my fps dropped by 50.(maybe because of the screenshots)

Edited by aengis

This bug was not related to buffs at all. It is an ancient bug that has been in helbreath for decades... I've managed to find the exact cause of it together with farjat.