Sign in to follow this  
Agustin

Feedback

i got some random bumps idk why, i got 0 lag and i got bumped when running sometimes (happened like 20 times already).

maybe droprate is too low now (maybe increasing it 15/20% from base), even gold or pots are hard to get.

add choosing recall pad by clicking ctrl + location to recall.

quests in last part of neme2 were pretty nice (like having 15 quest available at the same moment) --> keep that plz =D

adding /blockexp command for pl raiders (to stay at a certain lvl and not lvl out) it can be enabled/disabled in every moment, farjat used to reset exp instead of activating this comand..( i had to lvl from 1 to 140 to lvl up to 141 xD).

add pit locations at minimap (only for town-promiseland).

DONT ADD gem feature

add some use to manufactured armors (for example, for every 1% over 150% u get +0.5 def, so if u have 200% Kplate, u get +25 def to that platemail.-->50% x 0.5 = +25 def). because in last nemesis the only use that had was endurance..

CORPSES SHOULD DISSAPEAR FASTER, they take like 7 secs or more to dissapear and its like useless to keep hittin the dead body until it vanishes, i think it would be better if u put like vanish in 1 sec.

maybe adding some settings in f12 like translucent roofs, no trees, disabling windows key (for misspressing and making alttabbing in pvp xD), big items --> i think this features are nice.

Edited by Agustin

I like all these ideas except for a specific part of manu armor, I agree they should be more useful but I think most people here feel it's difficult enough to kill as it is. Rather manu armors could give more offense oriented abilities.