Sign in to follow this  
MaryJane

Infamous™

@Umad: Closest proxy we can setup in EU is Amsterdam. From there we can again use the internal network to speed up connection.

@Evocator: It won't be 0 lagg, because there will be some ms to the singapore server and some ms to the game server (over internal network), so i guess it'll be around 100ms total... which'll be better than the 24083108210483ms you got now lol

@Umad: Closest proxy we can setup in EU is Amsterdam. From there we can again use the internal network to speed up connection.

This would be mad for EU players :)

Yea dude, i talked to White yesterday, he told me all about it, hopefully i'll stop dc-ing once that happens

Your DC's are rather related to other issues like the running I talked about. I need to investigate this some more to know for sure and know what the solution for the issue is.

If i have decent ping here, i might actually play against you guys ;D

You can use a proxy (such as Lagless) to play... We're considering setting up a proxy server in singapore ourserlves and use the internal network to offer better speed...

SINGAPORE! YES PLS DO IT

I cant wait to bang some nemesis with you guys Nemesis was the best server i has ever played hopefully Gynizer/Aspire , PureWar Still play hb if so would love to get them to join us MJ

Hello this is admin.

Dont want to kill your illusion for opening, but u still need to train your guildmaster!!

y ahi salto calu arruinando la fiesta ajjajaja

@Evocator: It won't be 0 lagg, because there will be some ms to the singapore server and some ms to the game server (over internal network), so i guess it'll be around 100ms total... which'll be better than the 24083108210483ms you got now lol

i get 120 ms now :( singapore fibre connection > alot of places in the world.

I agree, was thinking of bringing Infamous to Aresden.

If so, wait for you got all those who went elv recruited. So you don't leave anyone behind

Infamous is no more. Corey quit. Guild has bee disbanned. Most of us are joining chasers now. Figured I would give everybody the heads up.

Thanks,

Jomad

Infamous is no more. Corey quit. Guild has bee disbanned. Most of us are joining chasers now. Figured I would give everybody the heads up.

Thanks,

Jomad

lol knew this would happen hahaha

Actually guys, Infamous is back up and we are recruiting again. Still a level 2 guild and we are welcoming ALL english speaking players who want to hunt and raid. We are elvine and are looking forward to meeting and greeting new faces and old. Corey did quit, but I am running infamous now per our english speaking friends request. Hit me up ingame on Jomad and I will get ya in.