Sign in to follow this  
MaryJane

Infamous™

Infamous™ will be playing Nemesis, due to Legions fall. All players that were in the guild are more than welcome back. We will be playing Elvine.

http://www.helbreath...s.zymichost.com

Members I can remember with considerable positions

MaryJane (obviously)

Shiffty

Jomad/xRapha (Fred)

Umadbro

Godjira

Sikness

BOOMSTICK/BOOMWAND (Bryce)

P4ND4

Torment

CanTouch

KamiKaze (Brandon :D)

If I forgot you, sorry XD

Any members of Rezpekt are welcome.

Edited by MaryJane

Hello MaryJane

As a fellow english speaking player, and out of the HB loop for some time I was wondering if I could join your ranks. I played under some of these alias's on various servers... crunkjuice, boozjuice, Bell, MGD, Asshat, Tiddi, Finite, Tidus-, tid... Eager to get back in there and smash some kids

I cant wait to bang some nemesis with you guys Nemesis was the best server i has ever played hopefully Gynizer/Aspire , PureWar Still play hb if so would love to get them to join us MJ

I saw PureWar on Helbreath Gods, so log on and let him know. I know that you (Sikness), Umad, and Godjira should be joining us, but don't take my word. I know Umads playing here but as far as with us, I am unsure.

I cant wait to bang some nemesis with you guys Nemesis was the best server i has ever played hopefully Gynizer/Aspire , PureWar Still play hb if so would love to get them to join us MJ

Hello this is admin.

Dont want to kill your illusion for opening, but u still need to train your guildmaster!!

Hello this is admin.

Dont want to kill your illusion for opening, but u still need to train your guildmaster!!

Was planning on leveling the GM first, so that people may join, and then working on my main character. Any ETA's? I thought the server was supposed to be up hours ago.

dont think that PureWar was the same person you know the purewar i know was pro and used skill rather then money to be good aspir3 is a legend on nemesis 2 so i really need to get both em up in this bitch

UmadBro hopefully will be with us and Godjira but if not i doubt we cry

Hello MaryJane

As a fellow english speaking player, and out of the HB loop for some time I was wondering if I could join your ranks. I played under some of these alias's on various servers... crunkjuice, boozjuice, Bell, MGD, Asshat, Tiddi, Finite, Tidus-, tid... Eager to get back in there and smash some kids

Shiiiiiiiiiit asshat, long time no see broski!

If i have decent ping here, i might actually play against you guys ;D

You can use a proxy (such as Lagless) to play... We're considering setting up a proxy server in singapore ourserlves and use the internal network to offer better speed...

im playing from spain, and my ping can jump from 250( playable) to 600 really easy, with some moments of 800-1600 without aparent reason...

on neme 2 the 250-600 was normal, but i didnt have those sudden jumps to astronomical numbers

Hello MaryJane

not sure if ive met any other asshats lol :) your name sounds familiar too... whats good dude

You can use a proxy (such as Lagless) to play... We're considering setting up a proxy server in singapore ourserlves and use the internal network to offer better speed...

If it's hosted in Singapore...then I'll have 0 ping and omg...tear of joy, lol

Yea, i already have lagless ready, i am living in spain at the moment as well, just as aengis, so my guess is that the ping will sky rocket without the lagless proxy, hah

Hello MaryJane

not sure if ive met any other asshats lol :) your name sounds familiar too... whats good dude

Shiiit if i rememember well, you're polish, we used to play together a lot, on olympia and other servers, when the Vampire brotherhood used to thrive.

-.- thts not what i was hoping

just kidding man, of course ill play elv again with you guys, i was just messing with ya :D