Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Nemesis 3 Beta And Release Rewards

As mentioned before there will be rewards for players who attend the Beta and are on at nemesis 3 early launch.

Rewards will be as following:
- Attend Beta Phase 1:
* 1 Drop Rate Booster

* 1 Gathering Booster

- Attend Beta Phase 2:
* 1 Quest Booster
* 1 Skill Booster

- Attend Beta Phase 3:
* 1 Experience Booster
* 1 Gold Booster

- Actively Attend Any Beta Phase and Discover a bug (Admin must confirm existance of this bug) or create a valueable and accepted suggestion (Admin must confirm validity of the suggestion):
* 1 Booster of choice available for any phase attended by the player (e.g. if attending since Phase 1, any booster can be chosen. if attending since Phase 2, all except Drop Rate booster can be chosen)

- Actively Attend ALL Beta Phases and Release of Nemesis 3:
* 1 Booster Pack (1 of each booster)
* 1 Black with Gold Trim Dye

- Actively Attend ALL Beta Phases and Release of Nemesis 3 with a Guild:
* 1 GCP Scroll Lv 8 (25k GCP)

--------------------------------------------
"Attending" means to actively play during the phase and constructively help the Staff in Testing the game in many different aspects.
A Staff Member will mark an account as "Attending".
Important: Registering an account in a certain phase does not give you the right to claim the reward.

Multiple rewards can be earned and will be rewarded individually (except for Release Rewards which'll be released in bulk using the quest system).

** IMPORTANT: Any of reward or the reward schedule is subject to change as we add or remove Beta Phases while playing. **

For Nemesis 3 Time Schedule: http://www.helbreath...showtopic=33960

--------------------------------------------

Officially recognized bugs:
1. Incorrect mana consumption when using safe-attack mode. - Discovered by Vivienne
2. Party member dots on zoomed mini-map. - Discovered by AmonAmarth
3. Guild Warehouse incorrect depositing. - Discovered by Jaster
4. Poison disapearing on server change. - Discovered by AmonAmarth
5. Joined & Withdrew party messages are missing. - Discovered by AmonAmarth
6. Long NPC Names crashes client. - Discovered by MaryJane
7. Civilians can't self-cast certain spells. - Discovered by -JunIor-
8. Level Up hides behind party interface. - Discovered by Fatigatti
9. Repair All repairs unrepairable items categories. - Discovered by OPOSTO
10. Elvine death toll not updating during heldenian. - Discovered by OPOSTO
11. Purchase item with full-load drops it on the floor without discounting gold. - Discovered by Lugiore
12. Cannot deposit items when dropping on warehouse keeper. - Discovered by Jaster
13. Day/Night time are reversed. - Discovered by Ganksta
14. Buying 100 Arrows and selling 1-by-1 when being heldenian winner could be exploited to make free gold. - Discovered by Aengis
15. Dropped items didn't generate IDs. - Discovered by Jomad
16. Giving an item caused a visual (but useless) duplicate in the bag if the target player moved position. - Discovred by mgd

All exact descriptions of what these boosters do and how you use them will be both in-game and available in the cash-shop.

To give you a sneak-peak related to boosters:

Boosters are items that help you in your progress towards building up your character. Boosters make you get more Gold, more Experience, etc, etc...

Each booster is obtained in a non-active state, that means they can be traded and no time on them is ticking.

Once you double-click the booster, you activate it! Once activated time starts ticking. Each booster lasts for 1 hour.

Active boosters can also be traded, yet to keep things clear the name of an active boosters states that it's Limited and Activated. On top of that, the item's description will tell you exactly how long the booster will last.

To give some details on for example the Experience Booster, it's a booster that gives +50% Experience. So if you would not have a booster, and you kill a mob and get 100 EXP from killing it, you'd get 150 EXP when the booster is active.

All you have to do is double-click the booster to activate it and keep it in your bag while playing.

As boosters are partially based on the Limited item system, you can also FREEZE the booster time by logging out or putting the booster in your warehouse.

Details about the other boosters will be revealed once we open up the Nemesis 3 website with a brand new market place.

you will see me there with 2 or 3 accounts :lol: , active with all of them ofc :P

A single beta phase can only be "attended" once. I'm the head developer and only I know what must be tested. So likely i'll be the only one who gathers people for testing and marks accounts as "attended" for a specific phase...

Your 2 or 3 account creation is now drawn invalid ^_^

Even if I distribute orders to other GMs to do some specific testing, we'll find your duplicate accounts. By e-mail... by IP address... by mac address... by handshake... we'll find them and elimitate the duplicates before rewarding items :)

booh :( then i have to say bye to my 2nd black & golden dye

Yes indeed... 1 unique dye per account.

I only expect the most dedicated players to end up with the dye in the first place. They will have earned it, and after earning it we will never give out this dye color, not even through the cash shop.

Same goes for other unique events that occur, such as Halloween Hat, Santa Cape, etc... these items will see their return some day in Nemesis 3, possibly event with a re-vamped quest related to it (depending on my spare time lol :P).

booh :( then i have to say bye to my 2nd black & golden dye

Yes indeed... 1 unique dye per account.

I only expect the most dedicated players to end up with the dye in the first place. They will have earned it, and after earning it we will never give out this dye color, not even through the cash shop.

Same goes for other unique events that occur, such as Halloween Hat, Santa Cape, etc... these items will see their return some day in Nemesis 3, possibly event with a re-vamped quest related to it (depending on my spare time lol :P).

its ok then i suppose, just hope that i can help in every phase of the beta test.

since i can play till 2am (gmt+2) i will never be able to play the tests that are only done on the west-american side time

hey White. could u clarify on what will be wiped upon sever going LIVE?

Will the chara's lvl, ek, skills, items, etc. earned from BETA be wiped once the sever goes LIVE?

Most active beta testing will take place after noon (12.00 - 12 PM) server time on week days, or after 6.00 - 6 AM server time on weekends.

During the week the active beta testing phases will last between 3 and 5 hours. During the weekend they'll last between 8 and 12 hours.

Most active beta testing will take place after noon (12.00 - 12 PM) server time on week days, or after 6.00 - 6 AM server time on weekends.

During the week the active beta testing phases will last between 3 and 5 hours. During the weekend they'll last between 8 and 12 hours.

so ...8pm - 20:00 and 2pm - 14:00 at gmt+2? great i think i can be at every test :P

so ...8pm - 20:00 and 2pm - 14:00 at gmt+2? great i think i can be at every test :P

It's server time... and server time is GMT-6

It's server time... and server time is GMT-6

yes... so if we change 12pm and 6 am gmt-6 to gmt+2... it turns out to be 8pm and 2 pm

True, I live in EU, and mainly am online between 8 PM and midnight during week days, and after 2PM during the weekend... so yeah, those times translate correctly ^_^

WhiteGM must be on server theres 1 person connected =)

True, nemesis 2 web temporarly shows if someone is online or not. so if Farjat or me are playing you can see it. It's Alpha testing phase to set things right for the opening of the Beta ;)

While in Alpha the old neme 2 site will stay on but it'll indicate server is offline, which is true for nemesis 2. Meanwhile nemesis 3 alpha is online, but inaccesible for public.

That wouldnt be my suggestion of a black cape by chance would it? :) :P :)

Not sure... but black capes could of been obtained in Nemesis 2 already... It's the Gold Trim that makes this dye very special !

Golden capes are always a very beloved item to have, and the Golden Dye even more. Combining both black and gold together and keeping it unique and hard to obtain makes this color very very much beloved by many players, yet only the most dedicated ones will obtain it ;)

Will the chara's lvl, ek, skills, items, etc. earned from BETA be wiped once the sever goes LIVE?

ALL will be 100% wiped. incluiding accounts.

ALL will be 100% wiped. incluiding accounts.

Correct that to ALL except accounts. As you earn rewards with your account, they will stay between Beta and Live/Release. Characters will be deleted (including all items, bank items, web items, etc etc,...)

What are premium tickets?

Certain features from Nemesis 2 will be limited within Nemesis 3. To gain access to those feature you require "Premium Time". To add premium time to your account you must obtain a premium ticket. There are multiple ways to obtain such ticket, most common and fastest way is by purchasing them in the cash shop. Other ways of obtaining them are through Events (held by the staff) or Quests (often unique quests related to special events in the real world - such as x-mas, halloween, easter, etc etc... - but also from one-time quests on new big content releases).

During the Nemesis 3 Beta's first phase we'll mainly test stability, during that phase we'll slowly lock away features for Premium players. Later on in the second phase we'll see the Marketing aspect of the game and funds will be given to ALL accounts to purchase items in the cash shop and the auction house. Including these Premium Tickets which'll come in 3 time periods: 1 day, 1 week or 1 month where the most expensive will be 1 month at the price of 10$.

To ensure I don't scare people here, any features from the original helbreath will always be there for free. We won't lock features away that give advantages or disadvantages in the game.

To give you an idea of what kind of features will be premium only:

- Warehouse Tabs (the 1 to 10 bank tabs you got from nemesis 2)

- Repair All (the repair option in blacksmith and shop)

- Party members on mini-map (the yellow dots added in late Nemesis 2)

- (near future) Guild members on mini-map (the green dots that'll be added in the future and can be disabled in-game)

- (near future) Choose recall pad - choose one of the available recall pads and always recall to that pad when using the recall spell.

- (future) Premium Quests

- (future) Premium Guild Upgrades (e.g. Chat Colors)

- (future) Guild Banners - A banner or flag displaying your guild, the banner/flag gives a specific bonus to those who get near it - bonus will stay upon leaving the "bonus radius" - bonuses include exp boost, gold boost, drop boost, gather boost, etc etc...)

- (far future) Premium PvP Tournaments (there WILL be free-tournaments also!)

- (far future) Guild Emblems - The ability to design and colorize a guild emblem, either by using pre-defined symbols/icons and combining Backgrounds, icons/symbols together and colorizing them.

- ... any other kind of awesome feature to have ...