Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Official Time Schedule

In this post we'll announce and update the official ETAs for the different phases that'll take place before the official release of Nemesis 3.

Nemesis 2 official Shut Down: 14 July 2013

Nemesis 3 Alpha (Administrators only)
- Start date: 14 July 2013
- End date: 19 July 2013

Nemesis 3 Beta (Public)
Registration Opening: 19 July 2013 noon (12.00 - 12 PM)
Server Opening: 19 July 2013 noon (12.00 - 12 PM)
Beta Phase 1: Stabilization (Sever Crashes, Lagg Testing, Bug Fixing, ...) - 19 July 2013 noon (12.00 - 12 PM)
Beta Phase 2: Marketization (Cash Shop, Auction House, ...) - 28 July 2013 18.00 - 6 PM (Original ETA 3 August 2013 noon (6.00 - 6 AM))
Beta Phase 3: Questing (Which Quests, Low lvl Quests, Quest Points, ...) - ETA 18 August 2013 noon (6.00 - 6 AM)
Beta Phase 4: Finalization (Drop/Gold Rates, ...) - ETA 19 August 2013 noon (6.00 - 6 AM)

Nemesis 3 Release (Public)
Beta Account Transfer (NOT CHARACTERS !): ETA 24 August 2013 (4.00 ~ 8.00 - 4 AM ~8 AM)
Registration Opening: ETA 24 August 2013 (9.00 - 9 AM)
Server Opening: ETA 24 August 2013 (9.00 - 9 AM)

Please beware that any given ETA time is still subject to change at any given moment. Certain phases can be extended for the better purpose of the server.
We won't always notify if a phase is extended or removed.

For Nemesis 3 Beta & Release Rewards: http://www.helbreath...showtopic=33961

Is there a link for us to download the client before Friday? So we can start playing once the server is open...

Yes, get a hold of the Nemesis 2 auto-updater and already run it to ensure you have the latest Nemesis 2 game files.

If you already got that, wait until beta registrations are opened, shortly after that we will update the auto-updater (yes, the auto updater can update itself :D) and the configuration of the auto updater so you can directly download nemesis 3 game files.

We're in the Alpha phase now, and I recompile the client every few minutes to test dialogs and game messages all the time. So we can't actually give you a client that'll get you set for Nemesis 3 Beta as there is no "final" version of the client yet.

Also during the Beta we'll be pushing alot of updates, but don't worry, you require the auto-updater to run anyway, and it'll retrieve the latest game files. From time to time a GM or Admin will announce in-game to relog to ensure people get the latest game files from the auto-updater.

Awesome. I just got my Nem 2 files up to date.

For those who have yet to install, take note: the updater puts all the files into the directory it is in! (Better to make a new folder so that your files aren't messed up, in case you decide to update it in sys32 or something funny lol).

its at 0900 server time it means that u must check ur timezone and compare to server =/

in my country its 2 hs more than server (server 0900 = 1100 in my country)

its at 0900 server time it means that u must check ur timezone and compare to server =/

in my country its 2 hs more than server (server 0900 = 1100 in my country)

Go to www.helbreathnemesis.com, there is a huge countdown there, and on the right side is the exact server time it is right now.