Sign in to follow this  
IcyMage

No Gems!

hey guys its not a suggestion but i would love to see the new helbreath nemesis as same server.

like old time.

all the new server(olimpya an legion ) trying to improve hb so much by new icons/gems and more shits its kinda destroyed the fun of old hb.

my opinion is dont destroy the old hb by trying to improve it so much keep it like old times.

thx. IcyMage

Can you expand on this and explain some more what exactly you don't like about the gem system?

Is it the new stats and abilities and way to use this system that bother you?

Is it the 100% success ratio on it that bothers?

What you think on the idea of having the ability to take stats from current armor pieces and get them into gems, use these gems together to upgrade (increase) the % of the stat, and then put them back in the armor piece (or even in another armor piece) ?

Son piedras que se usan para upgrade de armas y armaduras con stats cada gema +7% hp, mp, mr, dr, hit, anc, shar, cad, ect o +3 ma pa, Ej: tenes una hose mr 42 le pones la piedra mr y te queda hose mr 49. Lo malo de esto es que todo el mundo termina teniendo set 91% o armas anc, en caso de incluirlas tendrian que ser items muy raros!

Son piedras que se usan para upgrade de armas y armaduras con stats cada gema +7% hp, mp, mr, dr, hit, anc, shar, cad, ect o +3 ma pa, Ej: tenes una hose mr 42 le pones la piedra mr y te queda hose mr 49. Lo malo de esto es que todo el mundo termina teniendo set 91% o armas anc, en caso de incluirlas tendrian que ser items muy raros!

I understand the concern of 91% sets etc, that's why such gem system should NOT be 100% success rate. It should have chance for failure. Same way as you upgrade from +1 to +2 or +3 ... you have a chance to fail and lose the item. Making a gem system which also has chance to lose the gem when upgrading it will make it balanced. How many +5 items was there in Nemesis 2? I've only got knowledge of 1 BBH+5, and +5 isn't even the max upgrade you can get. So in the end if a chance of failure is included, the gem system would be balanced and people who get "useless" +7% items can finally make them useful again by dismanteling them to use the stat-gems together and upgrade multiple +7% stats to a +14% or even higher. It would take decades for everyone to get +91%. Ofc there will be some people who take the bet and get their 91% item, same way as the guy with his BBH+5 took the bet for +5 his hammer.

Me parece buena la idea fallar y perder el item. En muchos servers no es asi por eso se llega a 91% o ma/pa 45

También se había hablado en un momento de sumar 2 items iguales ej: tengo "2" hose mp42 y que se pueda transformar en "1" hose mp49 y lo mismo que con las gemas tengas posibilidad de fallar

Saludos

Las gems no se deberian utilizar, y si se llegasen a utilizar deberian tener probabilidad de error, y que solo las vote el abby

Me parece buena la idea fallar y perder el item. En muchos servers no es asi por eso se llega a 91% o ma/pa 45

También se había hablado en un momento de sumar 2 items iguales ej: tengo "2" hose mp42 y que se pueda transformar en "1" hose mp49 y lo mismo que con las gemas tengas posibilidad de fallar

Saludos

Originally this "2 hose mp 42 to mp49" was the initial idea I once talked about in the game. But your hose has also Endurance % on it... so if mixing MP 42 end 7% and MP 42 end 14% together... which stat is going to upgrade? MP? or end? that's why It's better to get some sort of gem. You'd extract a single stat (e.g. mp or end) to the gem, so only 1 stat is on the gem, the other would remain in the armor piece. You extract both mp stats to a gem, then upgrade the gem. as there is only 1 stat on those 2 gems, it'll be easy to determine which stat is requested for upgrade. on success you'd get the higher lvl gem which you can then use again and insert back into 1 of the 2 endurance hoses you got, you'll likely choose the end 14% ofc. this would leave the end 7% useless. you could either sell it, or keep it for another occasion where you remain with another end 7% item, extract both from the armor pieces, upgrade them to a 14% gem, and your story goes on like that. You'd have the 14% gem and if you extract the 14% from your MP49 piece, you can upgrade both 14% to a 21% gem and insert it again.

It's all about recycling lower stats and upgrading them. It gives a good use to the lower statted pieces, they'll keep their value and could possibly become alot more expensive to obtain as certain low stats will be valued alot because people need them to upgrade their armor pieces.

I agree. No gems imo. I would like to see monster HP on their heads and quest for majs (or contribution being a maj). Legion use this system and the hunting/quest is much funnier.

Thank You

Marcos

I agree the way gemming work on olympia/legion sucks. But as you told here Fang it seems pretty got damn good. But please lower the %. I really don't get why such high % is needed. Make the highest around 56% to be balanced. Hate 'crazy' high % armors, they really ruin the game.

And make rares drop more often then we seen the latest servers. They don't ruin the game. They just make it more fun.

Gems from Olympia are added into the armours (making the server super fruit after a period of time having massive %%% MP-HP-MR-DR-MA-PA sets everywhere). :unsure:

Gems here are hardly crafted to be equiped into the SAME Pendant of Angelic slot and therefore being unable to cause the MASS SETS effect. ^_^

Can u plz explane the system ur talking about?

i didnt play nemesis at all and im a new player in hb (played 11 years ago :D ),

how can i take stat from 1 item and inplant it in another? craffting? manuing? i dont familiar with that system.

also want to know when i can start playing already in beta version ^_^

In my opinion, the gems should stay, just make the percentage of merging the gems lower, such as 70% success rate instead of 100%, as well as adding the gems into the armors, drop it to 70%, but don't allow the item to be destroyed, if that would happen, the player's morale who would get let's say a 84-91% armor would drop to the floor if that armor would be destroyed.

umad pegate un tiro traitor.

i just suggest not to add gem system to the game.

just dont.

quien eres agus?