Sign in to follow this  
aengis

Shortcut Keys The F's

in Hb nemesis 3, the "F's" will work like the inter/usa or like the korean server?

at inter/usa you could only use the f2,f3 and f4, while on the korean server you could use almost all F's to fix armors, magics, etc.

it will be great if we could use at least 6 f's not only 3.

thanks

3 F's are more than enough. Having more F's will just make things easier.. it kills the essence of pvp that places HB so far over most MMORPGs.

Leave this care-bearing changes to shit games like WoW or MU online..

3 F's are more than enough. Having more F's will just make things easier.. it kills the essence of pvp that places HB so far over most MMORPGs.

Leave this care-bearing changes to shit games like WoW or MU online..

Agreed on that

since the "original" is the korean version, i dont see how making it more like them will "kill" the essence of HB.

It kills the "rates" at which Nemesis is configured, making everything 101% easier for newbies, alas fitting better at Korean configs maybe (coz they have their own configs) Nemesis stands for an overall hard gamestyle, fast paced combat and hunting needing 4 hands while having 2, so adding more F's its against the very sacred roots of this server, think this about playing EVERY game at HARD difficulty (3 F's) and EASY difficulty (6 F's) we keep the standards harder to create more fun (if you know what i mean).

Thank you for suggesting tho, we're always open to examine and maybe further add (or not) player-made suggestions.

i think who cares korea server , Nemesis int have his own essence.

Well i sugges more than a 5 or 6 months and still sugges multi-language pack English , Spanish , Portuguese , Malaysian , Korean , Deutsh or like else at least 5 or 7 different language !!!

There could be 1 more F, not more, moving f1 elsewhere, but f5 and f6 are really usefull, at least for me. F8 also, pretend corpse is part of every good runner life.

i think who cares korea server , Nemesis int have his own essence.

Well i sugges more than a 5 or 6 months and still sugges multi-language pack English , Spanish , Portuguese , Malaysian , Korean , Deutsh or like else at least 5 or 7 different language !!!

Agreed on that one, that would be very useful for everyone.

IMO i think adding more F's will make Helbreath look like that n00b League of Legends game, too many hotkeys leaving imagination and own hand playstyle aside, making things SUPER super easy...

Dont forget the math: easy = boring

with some limits if will no be " easy mode", just a little help... 2 more Fs 1 limited to weapon/armor and the other to a magic... so we would have 1 for magic, 1 for weapon, 2 for what we want and 1 more to the last magic...

or just add 1 more instead of the f1 like magicjoker said, and work like f2 and f3.

maybe 6 like i said is too many but 1 more cant do damage :).

with some limits if will no be " easy mode", just a little help... 2 more Fs 1 limited to weapon/armor and the other to a magic... so we would have 1 for magic, 1 for weapon, 2 for what we want and 1 more to the last magic...

or just add 1 more instead of the f1 like magicjoker said, and work like f2 and f3.

Hb now its super easy to play ... need more help? are u sure? want pw of farjat or white and edit your items?

Hb now its super easy to play ... need more help? are u sure? want pw of farjat or white and edit your items?

"now"? what did change in the last 5 years?

i think IF we add Fs it will be no more than 1 more....(F1)

Me logged Korean server on the past days.

Now its a server with 5646257 Medusas and Xelimas. But only 3 SBs. (yes we know we should not have so many SBs.)

We cant compare our gameplay to korean. Its too different.

F2/f3 is enough. You're lucky to have f4 for last cast. I know how you fruiters love having f2 shield f3 amp f4 blizz lawls.

Since when was the consensus on Helbreath's PvP based on who is better at clicking the shit in their bag?

More hotkeys gets my vote, better to focus towards "on-the-field" strategy rather than tech here. I'm usually a fan of being able to push the limits in metagame with good tech like Smash Bros. Melee as an example, but not Helbreath.

Nah, i vote for not adding more hotkeys, it's fine as it is,, any moron with half a brain that has an idea about pvp is and will be fast enough to know which spell is on which page and when to use them, it's all about timing and the speed of the player.

Edited by Umad

We will not add more hotkeys for item switching/spell casting as this changes the way PvP works in the same way that buff icons change the way PvP works. Choosing the correct items as hotkeys is part of "PvP Skills" just the same way as timing your own PFM/AMP is part of "PvP Skills".

Can we at least consider having an alternative mode for the Hotkeys?

Hotkeys switchable to:

123 - F1-F3

qwe - F4-F6

asd - F7-F9

zxc - F10-F12

Would prevent a lot of cramps.

in Hb nemesis 3, the "F's" will work like the inter/usa or like the korean server?

at inter/usa you could only use the f2,f3 and f4, while on the korean server you could use almost all F's to fix armors, magics, etc.

it will be great if we could use at least 6 f's not only 3.

thanks

papi, are u crazy or wat? did u take ur medicine today? like amon said, this is not MU OR WOW.

we do like to play on the classic mode. and we hate as hell fruit things. so, quit it, cuz nobody ll do this, lol.