Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Nemesis 3 Donation Store

During the Golden Era of Nemesis 3 there will be serveral items available in our donation store.

Items available at launch:

- Serveral consumeable items and contracts that help to serve and boost the player.

- NO armor sets will be available

- NO rare items will be available

1 month after launch:

- Basic Stones, Majestics and GCP Scrolls to boost the player even more

- NO armor sets will be available

3 months after launch:

- Ancient Slates to boost the player in playing the Apocalypse

- Higher GCP Scrolls to boost guilds

- Basic Corrupted armor sets (7 & 14%)

6 months after launch:

- Low Corrupted armor sets (21 & 28%)

9 months after launch:

- Corrupted armor sets (35% and higher)

- Corrupted rares

* Note that not many detailed on exact items, sets or rares is given, it will be determined on the state of the game if items become available and which items it'll be.

** Please note that anything listed here is subject to change at any given time without notification **

so whats the point for hunt?

To get the permanent versions... Buying corrupted means they'll disapear at some point in time and you need to pay again to buy new ones... they'll be expensive to get in order to discourage purchasing them in the first place. It'll be far easier to farm them.

so whats the point for hunt?

To get the permanent versions... Buying corrupted means they'll disapear at some point in time and you need to pay again to buy new ones... they'll be expensive to get in order to discourage purchasing them in the first place. It'll be far easier to farm them.

gonna implement change on hero sets? and i think pandet+20 is crazy need be +15 top

i need itens from the monster i dont will waste my money in the server u guys know whats happens when put money in the game!

Yes. the hosting gets payed and we stay online!

make hero cape useful please. :)

We'll be doing this kind of minor changes also, making the hero cape part of the hero set is one of the minor changes that'll occur.

Also the +1 hero cape will add a very small bonus on its own too, that's to make it worth the effort in upgrading it.

1 idea to the donation... add books that help to upgrade a skill +10% to a max of 80 for example... it will really help on alchemy, fishing or manufacturing.

1 idea to the donation... add books that help to upgrade a skill +10% to a max of 80 for example... it will really help on alchemy, fishing or manufacturing.

There will be similiar sort of consumeable items available, one of them will be an item that makes you train twice as fast for 1 hour long. So you drink it, and train any skill you like and get double the credit for what you do. If it be sword skills, archery, magic, alchemy or manufacturing... it doesn't matter, your actions will count double :)

i didnt knew that :o its a good idea :D.

i cant "like" your post :S

i approve all the donations that doesnt desbalance the game, sice they are the best way to keep the server alive.

im not sure if its possible.. but what about a potion that gives you more % to get the armor/weapon you are lookign for ( without being rare)

for example: potion to get more % on poison weapon, or %mr armor.

cheap to get, low % bonus to get the item, but its something :D

i didnt knew that :o its a good idea :D.

i cant "like" your post :S

i approve all the donations that doesnt desbalance the game, sice they are the best way to keep the server alive.

im not sure if its possible.. but what about a potion that gives you more % to get the armor/weapon you are lookign for ( without being rare)

for example: potion to get more % on poison weapon, or %mr armor.

cheap to get, low % bonus to get the item, but its something :D

Not that specific, but there will be a consumeable that lasts also for 1 hour and gives you an increased primary and secondary drop rate chance. (Primary increase is an increase in the chance to get armors or weapons; secondary is an increased chance for the global drop chance, not the monster or item specific drop chance)

Besides that consumeable, there are 2~4 others that people will like alot, all lasting for 1 hour and giving boosts that are very useful, especially in the beginning of a fresh start.

buena no puedo esperar hasta el lanzamiento jee mientras mas cosas nuevas mejor,mientras no le pongan las minor del olimpia esta bien ^_^

No tenemos fecha para el lanzamiento aun, mantenganse al tanto en los foros.

Just came to check how nem3 was going and heard something about buffing. The way i read it, sounds really sux. It will reamp/pfm somebody? I mean, checking their reload time, is that it?

Thank You