Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Nemesis 2 Support Closed.

What this means?

The server will stay online, at least 15 more days. But we will not covering support tickets.

Possible next steps (this is estimated):

1) Full server closing sometime during mid-end June

2) Deployment of new Testserver server (closed doors like 2 weeks)

3) Nemesis Beta 3 opening to public. (cant estimate time)

4) Full Reset. Alfa launching.

Helbreath Nemesis 2 went well throught like 6 years. We have no pupolation now, and we consider it done.

It hurts to me to close it. But it hurts more having it so bugged that we cant keep it without crashes and good support.

So we are going to slowly build a new set of stable files to start from without being pushed for support.

I know a lot ppl talk about reset and we really cant give much details about. But it will not be a suprice.

We are going 100% sure for 180/200 stats OFC and we kinda keeping same drop rate.

We will do the best to make game economy worth something this time. Years of Experience and trys will help us here.

Corrupted/Limited/Fragile Items will be very important in Nemesis 3. The basic idea is to make a drop rate for them so PPL which Train get Temp Items.

Cant say much more. Hope we are on the right Way.

And i need to say Im sorry to the ones still playing. And thanks for support. :.(

PD: if joris wants to do something dirty. like allowing rares buying at shop by accident during this time. Im not against.

Good news, sad of course, but good.

Its been long time since I first started here and I enjoyed a lot. Made a nice group of friends, and fought great enemies. I will definetely play Nemesis 3, of course, I wont have the same time than before, but I will be part of it.

It had me quite sad the present state of server, so I feel happy to know that staff is still willing to carry on with this project after so many years!

Corrupted/Limited/Fragile Items will be very important in Nemesis 3. The basic idea is to make a drop rate for them so PPL which Train get Temp Items.

it have limit?? i mean corrupted item can't be higher more than 63 for example?

i don't like corrupted item for drop it would be nice for "donations"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWTIIIIIIIIIIIIII I THINK EVERY1 WILL BACK, THE GOLD TIMES OF HELBREATH NEMESIS ARE COMING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY

Che con la ayuda del traductor y un poco de mi pobre inglés pude entender pero seria bueno q estos post informativos esten en castellano ya q somos muchos los de habla hispana!!! Abrazo y ya nos estaremos viendo

sad but excited for neme 3, so much fun and new friends made here, hopefully will see them all again in new server :D:D:D

I'm very glad to hear about this reset and I can't wait to play neme again :lol:

thank you neme staff for continuing to feed our helbreath addictions :P

Vamos a ver que pasa con esto al menos voy a intentar volver a jugar aunque no se cuanot me va a durar :P

TRATEN DE SOLUCIONAR EL DELAY PARA LOS SUDAMERICANOS QUE JUGAMOS HELBREATH, MUCHOS JUGADORES ARGENTINOS VAN A ESTAR ESPERANDO EL GRAN RESET!

I thought u were not going to reset and finally u decided it, i am very inpatient to create my new acc in the new server

thx GMs

I thought u were not going to reset and finally u decided it, i am very inpatient to create my new acc in the new server

thx GMs

Keep your patience a little bit longer, I know many are anxious to register for Nemesis 3...

But we arn't going to "just" open the registrations, we're still making some plans for opening of the Beta in the first place and the opening of the Release... You can expect some special "things" to occur or be attached to the registration. (e.g. special bonus items if registering for beta, or starters kit when you start playing the first week, or bonus items when you participate for over 100 hours in the beta, etc etc... we're still planning it though, nothing is final yet)

Hey White could you open full rare buying at the shop or something before neme2 closes? or even just drop tons of em in wh or ch??

I've always wanted to try all the rares that ettins/dd/gg to refuse to give me :P

Hey White could you open full rare buying at the shop or something before neme2 closes? or even just drop tons of em in wh or ch??

I've always wanted to try all the rares that ettins/dd/gg to refuse to give me :P

You'll get that chance in the Beta ;)

will be medusa sword in the beta ? and in neme3?

will be medusa sword in the beta ? and in neme3?

We'll see the return of the medusa sword as the activation cooldown has been put into place. Obviously it'll made extreemly rare and have a high cooldown value. We'll hand out a couple dusa swords in the Beta to measure a good cooldown value.

Btw, if you got questions like this on nemesis 3 or the Beta, you can just ask them in the nemesis 3 forum.