Sign in to follow this  
javiiiiii

A View Of The Community On Nemesis 3

that's why I stopped playing 'cause 100+ zems/mer/xel couldn't trade for nothing

Why didn't you just make yourself necklaces? They are highly valuable and easy to trade even with current server state.

That's one point, having so much stones for yourself, you could of easly made a DM5 necklace, maybe 2 or 3 of them and trade them for the better gear.

Circulation of the economy is indeed important, that's why I am thinking about such systems described in my previous post which recycle less used items into new more useful items which'll always be useful.

As you'll be finding low statted gear your entire career, those extraction items and all related ingredients will always be needed, therefore, making the less used items once again useful.

Adding a bigger range in stats is not needed, it would only make the item system more complex and the upgrade from +30 to +31 wouldn't be worth paying for, it's only 1 increment and won't make a difference in the overall fight.

With todays increments we already notice that a BBH or a manu'ed BBH 200% (which is on average 2 damage better) isn't used, many people got the requirements/abilitites to make a manued BBH 200% and even so many xel stones to upgrade it, that they still prefer using a normal BBH, even though the manued BBH is 2 damage better (on average)... so making a range from +1 to +50 is very bad as today's difference of 2 average isn't even considered "worth" taking.

Today's item system looks plain simple, but the unique combinations of all different stats, with all different values for both primary and secondary combinations aswell as the combination with their upgrade (+1, +2) and the manu'ed values (ranging from like 75% to 200%) actually does make a huge amount of items we have in the game.

Obviously not all are considered useful, and not all of them are used, or available in the game, yet it makes the item system very complex already without many people realizing this.

Possibly adding on top of that we could factor in the normal, limited and corrupted also, which increases the amount times 3 already.

I think right now we covered some good options and can start to trial them before thinking of more different solutions.

True, there are some good ideas and workable solutions related to the itemization and trading of items.

More opinions are still welcome and obviously other ideas of things you'd like to see changed or added to the game.

These ideas about item economy also helps manu I just realised! manu items are always permanent, with less dropped items perma then manu will increase in value!

so looking forward to the resert... i will keep and eye on it.

Sorry, but if you're not playing right now you CAN'T ask for a RESET, server is not stable, play and make it crash so it gets 101% fixed and THEN, IF THE POPULATION is really really really really REALLY low, *****THEN**** reset CAN BE an option

Sorry, but if you're not playing right now you CAN'T ask for a RESET, server is not stable, play and make it crash so it gets 101% fixed and THEN, IF THE POPULATION is really really really really REALLY low, *****THEN**** reset CAN BE an option

+1092810293 are you allowed that? xDD

man, i'm not asking for it, im waiting for it. see the difference? and no, i dont want to play now without items and only being able to run away... so chill down bro

man, i'm not asking for it, im waiting for it. see the difference? and no, i dont want to play now without items and only being able to run away... so chill down bro

I'm always chilling :P

I understand your point, but understand mine also, if you don't play you're not helping into a possible option called: reset.

Also theres alot of new ppl who was never aware of the existence of HBNemesis and they're starting to play right now, hunting for items, even fighting without having any gear, there is alot of ppl wether in ares or elv, so if you join us we can help you ^_^

The more we are, the more stronger we become B)

I understand your point, but understand mine also, if you don't play you're not helping into a possible option called: reset.

Also theres alot of new ppl who was never aware of the existence of HBNemesis and they're starting to play right now, hunting for items, even fighting without having any gear, there is alot of ppl wether in ares or elv, so if you join us we can help you ^_^

you know, the idea and the spirit you have is greath. I would love if what you said is true, but i see in the page how many ppl are on, and i play hb since 2006, and i know how things go in the game. There must be 1 or 2 players at most new and fresh started, and yes, you guys may help me if i start playing (i have a char 180 with a few mp on it) but still, i dont see things changing. Hb is a fight to death game, new players are meat only.

Besides, and this is my opinion only, i dont want to play with so many rare out there...

i understand your point, that you dont want the reset because of the time you spent getting your items ad your mp, thats only logical, but i dont see the server getting a lot more ppl without the reset.

I know im not helping at all, thats why im not asking or demanding anything, im just saying that i will wait for the reset, thats all.

you know, the idea and the spirit you have is greath. I would love if what you said is true, but i see in the page how many ppl are on, and i play hb since 2006, and i know how things go in the game. There must be 1 or 2 players at most new and fresh started, and yes, you guys may help me if i start playing (i have a char 180 with a few mp on it) but still, i dont see things changing. Hb is a fight to death game, new players are meat only.

Besides, and this is my opinion only, i dont want to play with so many rare out there...

i understand your point, that you dont want the reset because of the time you spent getting your items ad your mp, thats only logical, but i dont see the server getting a lot more ppl without the reset.

I know im not helping at all, thats why im not asking or demanding anything, im just saying that i will wait for the reset, thats all.

I get your point there mate :) you dont have to rely on the "Online ppl meter" at the Neme website, i know theres very few ppl playing, at some timezones theres like...5 active players (ares+elvs) but sometimes theres like 20 of them really really active, i mean, its not totally dead and with the course of time we are going to need more players that get online at least 1 time per day to make it crash, test thingies and report bugs, im not asking you to play 24/7 but give it a try! :D at least half an hour per day, try loggin early at Argentina time, its like ----> +14 hours from this actual timestamp post, if you log now you're not gonna find more than 2-3 aresdens and/or 2-3 elvs.

And also forgive me, becouse i misunderstood you when you said u were looking foward to the reset, you werent asking for one just waiting :P my bad man heh im just kinda tired (not angry, never) of having all the ppl asking "Reset?????? RESET?? reseT??" when we already said that we're not ready for it yet

As a fellow player, i ask you to give it a try, if in 1 or 2 weeks you see the thing doesnt change and the players online keep at low numbers i give you 3 merien stones, joke lol, being serious, its gonna worth it, i swear you! ^_^ really!!! :)

Changing how items are dropped or traded will completely destroy this game. I see 0 point in hunting a very long time for an item that isnt even worth a fraction of the time put into obtaining it. Leave the system how it is, it is what makes helbreath, helbreath! Y'all are trying to implement wayyyy too many new ideas and honestly this is killing the very aspect that brought me to this server! The classic helbreath style! It isnt how the game plays, it just needs to be reset... This doesn't mean anything bad, it lasted over 8 years or so! But half the fun of helbreath is starting fresh and doing it all over again. It is inevitable that the serve must be reset but these new changes and ridiculous ideas are not helping the cause. Honestly, I don't care for the new systems I saw. I prefer the old style like I'm sure most other people would as well.

This is of course my opinion, but I don't want to see this server die so I want to put in my 2 cents as well.

Changing how items are dropped or traded will completely destroy this game. I see 0 point in hunting a very long time for an item that isnt even worth a fraction of the time put into obtaining it. Leave the system how it is, it is what makes helbreath, helbreath! Y'all are trying to implement wayyyy too many new ideas and honestly this is killing the very aspect that brought me to this server! The classic helbreath style! It isnt how the game plays, it just needs to be reset... This doesn't mean anything bad, it lasted over 8 years or so! But half the fun of helbreath is starting fresh and doing it all over again. It is inevitable that the serve must be reset but these new changes and ridiculous ideas are not helping the cause. Honestly, I don't care for the new systems I saw. I prefer the old style like I'm sure most other people would as well.

This is of course my opinion, but I don't want to see this server die so I want to put in my 2 cents as well.

+1....old helbreath...the ideas/new systems can help a dead server..no one new

Edited by javiiiiii

Everyone wants the "old" things untill the point they "got it all" again and start asking for "new" things cuz they bored with the "old" stuff they got... or they think it's unbalanced, or doesn't bring what they want.

Therefore, I think making the new things keeps the "old" players busy for a while with their "old" casual stuff, untill the point they get bored and they figure out there is also "new" stuff in the game which makes their life a whole lot easier and more fun in helbreath.

"I don't want to see this server die" >>> Nemesis has been here for a decade, there's no reason for us (the admins) to leave. We know there's a low-time and low-activity both on player & staff at this point in time, yet we've talked numerous times about future plans and ideas we have, where we are sailing the nemesis ship... there's no way its gonna "die" as in "go away/offline".... Nemesis is like a phoenix, a new one will rise from its ashes.

Hola vengo a molestar. Farjat se viene otro raid a corrientes en algun momento. Me quede con ganas de otro TEG!!!!!.

on topic: dont change anything. Its fine like that. Anyways i think admins dont care what u have to say about the server. XD

1. works on w8 2. lover max level, like 160 and add more armor sets 3. keep exp and drops low 4. Do not sell weapons or spells for money 5. old maps

1. works on w8 2. lover max level, like 160 and add more armor sets 3. keep exp and drops low 4. Do not sell weapons or spells for money 5. old maps

1 - have u tested it? or just wondering it doesnt work? (im asking really, i dunno acase of someone tested)

2 - the level will be always 180.

3 - we got a 3rd option (corrupted, limited, fragile)

4- God dont pay HB hosts! (corrupted, limited, fragile again).

5- Old maps are back already.

THERE WILL BE NEWS ON THE WEEKEND.

if there is to be nem3, please bind rare item to player.

This would kill one part of the game, trading.

Will be awesome getting ESW manual drop as warrior when you can't do a damn thing with it.

EDIT: Manual was a bad example. But let's say warrior gets berserk wand..

bound on equip so u can pick it up but not equip it..soo then u can trade it or give it to a guildie or w/e

1 - have u tested it? or just wondering it doesnt work? (im asking really, i dunno acase of someone tested)

2 - the level will be always 180.

3 - we got a 3rd option (corrupted, limited, fragile) <<<<<<< 3 months till 1st sale can be ?

4- God dont pay HB hosts! (corrupted, limited, fragile again).

5- Old maps are back already.

THERE WILL BE NEWS ON THE WEEKEND.

3 months till 1st sale can be ?

At the current state of the nemesis 3 project we have decided (this can still change !!) that the cash shop will offer corrupted statted armors or rares as next:

- 3 months after release: corrupted armors tier 1 and 2 (7 and 14% or 9 and 12%)

- 6 months after release: corrupted armors tier 3 and 4 (21 and 28% or 15 and 18%)

- 9 months after release: corrupted armors tier 5+ (35% or 21% and over) and corrupted rares

There are no plans to add limited or fragile items to the sales list.

Prices of sets and rares are yet to be determined (based on their actual market value) and duration of corruption (1 week, month, ...) are also yet to be defined.

Please note that any information regarding nemesis 3 is still subject to change.

Heard rumors about Nemesis reset and had to log in to forums after a couple of years.

There are always those who will be against the wipe, saying the server will forever die due to it. So far on every popular server Ive played on, they've ALWAYS been WRONG.

HB Nemesis has always been the server that hasnt gone overboard with the new implements to the game and its been the original Helbreath with some edge in it. I now feel that it has lost its track tho.

I like every change that makes the gameplay smoother, such as fresh guild systems, seeing your party/guild members on minimap, adjustements to the xp and drop rates, antipulling systems... the list could go on forever. I also like new maps and npc's cause they bring us veterans something new to discover.

Tho whenever there is an attempt to change the game itself, something goes horribly wrong.

Ill state a few opinions of my own.

New items: + Im all in for something fresh such as Elite hero items (high amount of ek's required, just to keep the game interesting for pvp freaks such as myself), new ways to modify your hero such as dyes or whatsoever. Also carefully designed and balanced new items that do affect the gameplay SLIGHTLY could be ok (something like a staminadrain activation weapon) could be ok.

- Items that change the game itself and makes it more grindy, such as the corrupted items and limited items mentioned makes me furious tho. Helbreath has always been a game with high reward and high risk. The idea of losing my items without making a mistake to deserve losing it doesnt fit in my head and should not be implemented in Helbreath. The high risk or hard work for high reward is one of the core reasons for me to ever have fallen in love with this game.

Limiting pvp: NO just NO, not anywhere except the towns. This is the only REAL open world pvp game ever, dont take that away. There are level limits that can be made for maps to prevent players from abusing the open world pvp. If you dont like open world pvp dont play Helbreath there are other games for you.

Donation system: I used to feel strongly negative about this, but I thinks its essential for a healthy server, but it needs to be BALANCED in every meaning of that word, I think Nemesis has so far been spot on with this.

White says:

"Everyone wants the "old" things untill the point they "got it all" again and start asking for "new" things cuz they bored with the "old" stuff they got... or they think it's unbalanced, or doesn't bring what they want.

Therefore, I think making the new things keeps the "old" players busy for a while with their "old" casual stuff, untill the point they get bored and they figure out there is also "new" stuff in the game which makes their life a whole lot easier and more fun in helbreath."

A spot on article my friend. But making heavy changes to the game is not necessary actually Im pretty sure it most likely just hurts the game. New maps, npc's, quests and new goals such as Elite herosets or titles / ranks that can be aqquired by accomplishing something keeps us busy for years if designed well.

Dont change the game, just add new content to it.

Agree with ~Silent~, began to miss HB couple years back and found Nemesis and have had lots of fun playing again.. Really do appreciate the x25 exp, back in the day I grinded myself to 180 on x1 exp, took me over 3 years, I might add.. Fun for me is the chance for a drop.. that gives me motivation to solo demons and ggs when possible and as I have a farming gene apparently, mining etc is also in my +book. I had better than average gear on the original hb international, and while it was fun it never was the thing for me.. more or less,made me a better guildleader and when the server had ~15000 players online, a little less easy target :) then again.. 256adsl and server in korea = 500ping on a good day :) My point is: The game is good. What you have done to make it even more enjoyable has more or less been great.. not sure tho about the immunity thing :) Seems kinda pansy eventho it would mean my poor char zoning to a box full of FH meanies^^. That said.. Im really looking forward to N3. That being said, not spending too much time on n2 cos was planning on working 100% blacksmithing on my miner, i really miss my old manu bx:)