Sign in to follow this  
javiiiiii

A View Of The Community On Nemesis 3

Dont loose more time asking when. If u guys want to post make a topic like "how nemesis 3 should be" and loose time on it. maybe its good for future reference!

well i think it should be like always

exp= X25 like always

Drop=x3 like always (without corrupted drop,i guess it should be aplicated when server dying) and decrease frost 2nd drop rate

maps= old

guild= i prefer old ones,but new guild system don't dislike me anyways

party= add show mates in the minimap

mobs=remove twin warriors/mage or put them in another map. remove berzerk to big mobs like demon TW , ever i hunt TW we end in zerk TW cuz tanker die.

contributions= make it more useful, like trade contry items like(merien/xelima/zem stones dm1/ms 10 neck or something very far like 20000 contry ring of dragon...noobs going to like it.

quest= add 2 quest for each mobs= ej: 30 frost=10 contry, 300 frost=100 contry is very lazy get back to town to take again the quest

add: remove timing and cancel protection buffs.

THEY ARE JUST MY SUGGEST. IF SOMEONE WANT TO ADD SOME SUGGEST WILL BE WELCOME IN THIS POST,HOPE THIS SUGGEST LIKE TO WHITE AND FARJAT

i am very bored w8ing this server reset(obiusly)

I'm not being judgemental on you but the real problem here isn't just as simple as resetting the server and ppl will just massively return to hb nemesis. nemesis has a well known history of being one of the most stable, well balanced servers in all hb servers to date. Not a single server I can say has lasted as long as nemesis has had.

Imagine how you would feel if you spend money on items and hunted for years to get the armors and dex angels and bhs and spells etc etc to the game and gms just wipe everything all your years and effort in getting them and have to start over again. Sure, some new players will join but the real old players will all quit. I can almost guarantee that and there's a reason why gms are holding on to our rich history.

Now in my opinion the reason why the number of players have dropped is relatively simple and easy to figure out why. Nothing against the gms but as soon as the autoupdater came into play a lot of players (especially from Asia and Korea) got massive amounts of lag and handshake failed. I played through those times and saw the server go from 64-80 ppl drop to 40-50. Then for some reason some of the guild leaders from ek (largest guild in ares) and argenlandia decided game wasn't fair and just took a mass of people from ek/argen to another server. Then server dropped to 24-30 ppl only. Then came Santas map which was a fun map until pvp got disabled. I understand its an act to protect new players but ultimately defeated the purpose of hb.....and those new players never stayed in the server. Then there was the gvg tournament in which massive 1month prizes were handed out to everyone. And for a brief period I remember there were 38464382 hfs cancel sleep devas everywhere. That was total chaos and made a lot of unhappy ppl. Spells like hf/sleep/cancel/Xb are supposed to remain few and far between and the only real dropped ones was a couple of players. So that in a way contributed to fewer players playing.

I personally think that just because you wipe the server there is 0 guarantee that people will just come back and rather you going to have a whole lot of unhappy individuals who lost money and all their hard earned items hunting for them. The solution I'm not sure what it is, hence I'm not a gm but resetting is not an option....rather recruitment of new players and old players taking the patience to teach and help new players is key

I'm not being judgemental on you but the real problem here isn't just as simple as resetting the server and ppl will just massively return to hb nemesis. nemesis has a well known history of being one of the most stable, well balanced servers in all hb servers to date. Not a single server I can say has lasted as long as nemesis has had.

Imagine how you would feel if you spend money on items and hunted for years to get the armors and dex angels and bhs and spells etc etc to the game and gms just wipe everything all your years and effort in getting them and have to start over again. Sure, some new players will join but the real old players will all quit. I can almost guarantee that and there's a reason why gms are holding on to our rich history.

Now in my opinion the reason why the number of players have dropped is relatively simple and easy to figure out why. Nothing against the gms but as soon as the autoupdater came into play a lot of players (especially from Asia and Korea) got massive amounts of lag and handshake failed. I played through those times and saw the server go from 64-80 ppl drop to 40-50. Then for some reason some of the guild leaders from ek (largest guild in ares) and argenlandia decided game wasn't fair and just took a mass of people from ek/argen to another server. Then server dropped to 24-30 ppl only. Then came Santas map which was a fun map until pvp got disabled. I understand its an act to protect new players but ultimately defeated the purpose of hb.....and those new players never stayed in the server. Then there was the gvg tournament in which massive 1month prizes were handed out to everyone. And for a brief period I remember there were 38464382 hfs cancel sleep devas everywhere. That was total chaos and made a lot of unhappy ppl. Spells like hf/sleep/cancel/Xb are supposed to remain few and far between and the only real dropped ones was a couple of players. So that in a way contributed to fewer players playing.

I personally think that just because you wipe the server there is 0 guarantee that people will just come back and rather you going to have a whole lot of unhappy individuals who lost money and all their hard earned items hunting for them. The solution I'm not sure what it is, hence I'm not a gm but resetting is not an option....rather recruitment of new players and old players taking the patience to teach and help new players is key

Agree with you at almost everything. I dont feel same about reset.

Every other mmporg I played in the past had an unavoidable event to occur at some point: A reset. Its something "natural" of every game. With nemesis 2 people got used to the fact that a reset is practically impossible. It going to be what? 5 years of Nemesis 2? Thats HELL a lot time IMO.

In every other game I enjoyed I knew that all the things I would do, all the items, gold, skills, eks, etc would dissappear sometime, and it was something everyone lived with.

I dont know if the reset would save Nemesis, Can't say for sure if enough people will return to make server highly populated as before.. But I do know of many people that would come back, I know of people waiting for and asking for it, ready to start all over. Will it be enough or server will stay dead, can't tell..

But, server is already dead, face it. I log from time to time to see whats going on and NOTHING happens.

About people that bought items.. no one pushed them to do it. And here comes what I said above.. people got used to the fact that Neme 2 WONT reset. If they knew from the beggining that it would reset at some point, maybe a lot people would avoid buying items..

Besides, really everyone prefers to keep safe those with massive items and $$$ spent on game, keeping a 10-15 user online server? I myself have a lot of items, done 3 char fhs, on those 3 have full equiped bags, high sets, etc and Im feeling that nowadays all those things have value ZERO. Are useless. All the effort I've done IS ALREADY DEAD.

A Reset wont make it worst, i'd rather risk at this point.

man seem u don't have fun those years...why u play?...it's just a game..it's just for have fun...now the server is bored and lot ppl think reset would be the best option to this server have fun again.

only 2 comments and this thread already get distorted :angry:

Dont loose more time asking when. If u guys want to post make a topic like "how nemesis 3 should be" and loose time on it. maybe its good for future reference!

well i think it should be like always

exp= X25 like always

Drop=x3 like always (without corrupted drop,i guess it should be aplicated when server dying) and decrease frost 2nd drop rate

maps= old

guild= i prefer old ones,but new guild system don't dislike me anyways

party= add show mates in the minimap

mobs=remove twin warriors/mage or put them in another map. remove berzerk to big mobs like demon TW , ever i hunt TW we end in zerk TW cuz tanker die.

contributions= make it more useful, like trade contry items like(merien/xelima/zem stones dm1/ms 10 neck or something very far like 20000 contry ring of dragon...noobs going to like it.

quest= add 2 quest for each mobs= ej: 30 frost=10 contry, 300 frost=100 contry is very lazy get back to town to take again the quest

add: remove timing and cancel protection buffs.

THEY ARE JUST MY SUGGEST. IF SOMEONE WANT TO ADD SOME SUGGEST WILL BE WELCOME IN THIS POST,HOPE THIS SUGGEST LIKE TO WHITE AND FARJAT

i am very bored w8ing this server reset(obiusly)

Sounds good, except i like the buff timers and dont want them removed.

Reset is unavoidable, it has to occur at some point. Buyers have had plenty of time to use their bought items, if any bitching occurs from buyers it is ( in my mind ) unwarranted and is just children making noise.

But there is too many sb's and rare spells etc now days, enough to make it nearly impossible for new players to have a chance.

I think as soon as white/farjat sort out the server code and make it stable a reset should occur.

my 2 cents

Server is way too fruity to continue anymore. 7 or 8 years is very well done as a HB server. We all can see that this server is down just now, without a doubt. The solution WILL BE reseting the server, or watch it suffer for a year with max 25 ppl online, which all afking with their rares. GM's have done alot of new updates to pull into players without any results (except negative). That's a shame because GMs here are very decent and worked hard.

If you visit other servers, like olympia (or upcoming legion), you will see that the population of hb players isn't going down. The true fact is that people will join there, where most of the ppl are. And most of the people wants a non-fruited server to play. The same thing can be applied in new players.

Simple.

-Donovan

EDIT: This is only my opinion. Whatever GMs will do, its ok for me. And Svafnir/Amonamarth, big +1.

Edited by arska

Agree with you at almost everything. I dont feel same about reset.

Every other mmporg I played in the past had an unavoidable event to occur at some point: A reset. Its something "natural" of every game. With nemesis 2 people got used to the fact that a reset is practically impossible. It going to be what? 5 years of Nemesis 2? Thats HELL a lot time IMO.

In every other game I enjoyed I knew that all the things I would do, all the items, gold, skills, eks, etc would dissappear sometime, and it was something everyone lived with.

I dont know if the reset would save Nemesis, Can't say for sure if enough people will return to make server highly populated as before.. But I do know of many people that would come back, I know of people waiting for and asking for it, ready to start all over. Will it be enough or server will stay dead, can't tell..

But, server is already dead, face it. I log from time to time to see whats going on and NOTHING happens.

About people that bought items.. no one pushed them to do it. And here comes what I said above.. people got used to the fact that Neme 2 WONT reset. If they knew from the beggining that it would reset at some point, maybe a lot people would avoid buying items..

Besides, really everyone prefers to keep safe those with massive items and $$$ spent on game, keeping a 10-15 user online server? I myself have a lot of items, done 3 char fhs, on those 3 have full equiped bags, high sets, etc and Im feeling that nowadays all those things have value ZERO. Are useless. All the effort I've done IS ALREADY DEAD.

A Reset wont make it worst, i'd rather risk at this point.

well thats your history on neme 2, personally i made 8 fh warriors in ek x1 non-fruit servers, also you dont log so OFTEN, i log EVERYDAY and i see ppl hunting, sometimes fighting, there's some (yet VERY low) active ppl doing thingies, u just need to log in more often, think about this, if EVERY neme2 player has the same thoughts then everyone should think like "Bah, i log in, and no players, i just better LOG OFF" (LOG OFF - LOG OFF - LOG OFF) if you log off then you reduce the amount of players by 1, if everyone thinks exactly like that no1 plays, coz the game is made for players, if everyone thinks that no1's playing no1 gonna play, and THERE IS ppl so please stop saying that server is totally dead :huh:

amounts from my view: 5-6 active aresdens 20 active elvines :( :( :P

hope you get my point Amon ^_^

fyw721 summarized it pretty well. Last updates in nemesis was bullshit to be honest. All those things together surely resulted in mass loss of players. I quited playing, because got treatened with a ban if we don't stop killing people in Santa map with summons. That was only map that had people online back then... There is no point in making updates to bring new people if those updates will loose more current players. Nemesis PVP "action" is boring now... Such a shame since there is no good Helbreath server at the moment :( The problem at the moment should not be mass items, because all, if not all, stacked people has quited.

I really appreciate all the work the Nemesis GM has put into Helbreath, but I think in future community opinion should be appreciated more.

made a back up of files with this update and all , make a reset and ppl gonna enter , yea server will crash and all shitty troubless but there this staff can fix all and do the hard work for get a *censored*ing great server... if this dont work have the BU of the files and continuos with 20 on.

heard that leigion is gona release their new sever soon. more competition for nemesis? :/

Why u worry about, cant be worst anyway!

heard that leigion is gona release their new sever soon. more competition for nemesis? :/

Why u worry about, cant be worst anyway!

totally agree xD

My point is this: Restart the server, and added a chronological time to the server, who played Helbreath before being international? There was no wing helm, or hammer, or anything.

If you restart the server, you must make an international server, exp 1, equal to the original server Helbreath precisely why the group's nemesis GM can keep the server stable.

And you can add a timeline, in version 1.0 there certain weapons, then, over the years, adding new weapons, just as was the international server. Make a replica of the original international server. Precisely why the server is online for a long time

I think the whole community would return to play. Where everyone would like to play international server. Noob dungeon crowded, PL active, where a critical flam, worth much. Everything in the style of true Helbreath OLD SCHOOL!

My point is this: Restart the server, and added a chronological time to the server, who played Helbreath before being international? There was no wing helm, or hammer, or anything.

If you restart the server, you must make an international server, exp 1, equal to the original server Helbreath precisely why the group's nemesis GM can keep the server stable.

And you can add a timeline, in version 1.0 there certain weapons, then, over the years, adding new weapons, just as was the international server. Make a replica of the original international server. Precisely why the server is online for a long time

I think the whole community would return to play. Where everyone would like to play international server. Noob dungeon crowded, PL active, where a critical flam, worth much. Everything in the style of true Helbreath OLD SCHOOL!

it doesnt work dude ..

i guess the mistake here is on the newests versions, full of crapy thing who distorted the helbreath like (buff timing inmune buffs cancel buffs no /createparty the new quest system and some crap more), full of bugs, and more lagy. i know the staff work lot on do the news versions but they sux (no ofense).

would be cool nemesis 3 start with some old version.

add other suggest: auto-clear map/items for help the lag/delay or ping

Edited by javiiiiii

i guess the mistake here is on the newests versions, full of crapy thing who distorted the helbreath like (buff timing inmune buffs cancel buffs no /createparty the new quest system and some crap more), full of bugs, and more lagy. i know the staff work lot on do the news versions but they sux (no ofense).

Totally agreed.

Edited by GeniuS

ive tried a few servers where they went back to the roots of 120 no bh's no bbhs no blizz just giant swords and wings basically with low xp

i liked it but many didnt xp1 isnt for the casual gamer which is what nemesis usually has xp1 is for a grinder really really hard grinder at that.

do miss me some noob dungeon and braiding tho always a delight.

Make character development and progression more fun & engaging, especially PvM. That way people won't be bored shitless while they're building up their characters when not many players are on. Mindless hack&slash grinding is never good and doesn't help in recovering the player base or building up new ones, some critical improvement to consider there.

Add farms, most MMORPGs are doing it now in some form or another, we already have the sprites for crops, why not add a little farmville/farmscape/harvestmoon.

Make the game more strategy and tactics oriented.

Go back to slow&steady leveling system, but work something out so that lower levels aren't always in constant threat of higher levels that 1HKO them. With that you know gamers kind of look for that quick reward or satisfaction feeling, so other things to work on besides character level could be added for that daily sense of reward, skills, guild perks, pets/summons, soil/plot, all can have their own exp system that is faster paced than character level.

And a plethora of other additions to add to this outdated game that is otherwise fated to never have more than 300 active players on at any given time. All in all I stand with everyone else that thinks this server isn't ready for a reset, even if the population is below whats needed to make the standard events functional.

please consider resetting the server soon I would very much like to come back and start over on nemesis. I miss it

Edited by Bobcat

please consider resetting the server soon I would very much like to come back and start over on nemesis. I miss it

U are away and didnt know.

The server have bugs now. and we cant even consider a reset if we have no server ready.

Resetting now will be getting 300 ppl which will cry cause server will crash and situation will be worst.

Once we get stable back we will choose our future.