Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Patch V5.41.001

How to pvp a war when they constantly on your *censored* and all you can do is click on urself to cast spell? Then u get hit too? I meant 1 vs 1....not just any pvp

when i was para and try unpara me i shoot me 3 times fire strike and nothting on dk set mode

As I said earlier, there is a CHANCE you un-para yourself with fire on our feet or magic casting onto yourself if you're not in a party obviously. (party prevents from hitting yourself or other party members, including magic casting but excluding fire from fields/walls/bows)

this time i test this with 3 different spellz in pvp .. energy volt, fire ball / strike with ms 20 hp 63 and nevar unhold me... white can say how its code this or some ... in para works good but in hold no .

sry but i think createparty must to be aviable...mage play pvp with that.

L2P (learn 2 play) or use safe-mode if you can't avoid self-casting. Alternatively you can create party with a friend who's raiding somewhere else... or is afking... or use multi-client if you're really too noob and need to self-cast without safe-mode on.

Since when did the community stop being creatively and start whine about their issues. Back in the early years the community was so sneaky they found solutions for every other issue they faced. Now a days the admins need to tell them how to by-pass fixes applied in ancient code.

when i was para and try unpara me i shoot me 3 times fire strike and nothting on dk set mode

As I said earlier, there is a CHANCE you un-para yourself with fire on our feet or magic casting onto yourself if you're not in a party obviously. (party prevents from hitting yourself or other party members, including magic casting but excluding fire from fields/walls/bows)

this time i test this with 3 different spellz in pvp .. energy volt, fire ball / strike with ms 20 hp 63 and nevar unhold me... white can say how its code this or some ... in para works good but in hold no .

So, hold person is the issue? it isn't being broken when magic is casted upon it?

sry but i think createparty must to be aviable...mage play pvp with that.

L2P (learn 2 play) or use safe-mode if you can't avoid self-casting. Alternatively you can create party with a friend who's raiding somewhere else... or is afking... or use multi-client if you're really too noob and need to self-cast without safe-mode on.

Since when did the community stop being creatively and start whine about their issues. Back in the early years the community was so sneaky they found solutions for every other issue they faced. Now a days the admins need to tell them how to by-pass fixes applied in ancient code.

So, hold person is the issue? it isn't being broken when magic is casted upon it?

yes , its so weird when a mage hold me i cant unhold me i only can do firewall but cost so much mana :S . i gonna test again tonight if was lucky or bug but can check or tell me how is code or % to unpara on spells? thx

lowered player skill,downed player brain,like all player was handicap,this update for noob who duno time self ,

Yes is exactly that.

This will make noobs a little more pro. and should make them stay a little more in game.

Today noobs cant deal it. thats why here only 3rd age ppl around. like me!

About cancel yourself Buffs:

We are probably removing the "ability to cancel" the protection ones, we are just keeping it just to see variables.

Invulnerability:

Kinda better now. i think it needs to be removed when going out of buildings. and its ok on change map.

Someone told me "u cant kill ppl on safe zone with summons now" but i think he is wrong or didnt really thinked about.

If someone go out to ML and found tp spot boxed, 15 seconds later u will be able to kill him with your sword/magic and get the EK cause not safe zone.

There is some places which still will need Old way safe zones, like apoca maps.

if u wan noob stay,make more hunt pit more mob on pit,more.a.little amour drop and sec drop so newbie can more eaay have some amour drop to trade or use byself,they got ntg to fight old player like hf,2 hf kiss floor wat point they come here?for free ek?and no hope to get drop who wanba waste few year to get item to fight?or donate more to get to fight?

Bro you honestly have the best English here *sarcasm* xD the spell hf even for pros of they are not careful still kiss floor....

All will kiss floor with HF eventually. HF is a power spell that's not meant to be massively distributed, yet it occured cuz some people decided to smack the cash on the table, so be it, it helped nemesis protect against numerous attacks (protection cost alot money and headaches (and pills ain't cheap these days)) and allowed us to upgrade servers to newer hardware and software.

@sohai123: Your idea of more drops to conquer old players would only kill nemesis 2 even more, the noobs would stay in the beginning and get loads of sets and loads of rares... untill the 3rd gen discovers this and takes their bad-asses to the pits and farm themselfs 91% gears all the way, cuz they can, and still beat the noobs in group. This will leave exactly same situation then now, where you now got noobs with no items and 3rd gen with average 49% items and with your idea you'd get noobs with 49% items and 3rd gen with 91% items.

Nothing at this point seems to be combatting the massive item issue we're facing, most of our updates make changes and make it easier for new people to get around, but it doesn't seem to keep them around.

If we get ready for nemesis 3, such increased drop rate ain't needed if we want it to sustain for another 5 to 7 years of nemesis.

I also agree on Farjat that we'll have to remove the ability to cancel your protection buffs (pfm/amp/pfa/gds etc) for the simple reason that there is NO visual effect for the enemy to know if you have it, or don't have it, if you cancelled it or didn't cancel it.

Safe zones look about right now, only teleporting on same map will get an increased time of 7 seconds (it is 5 right now). The reason why you get safe zoned when going out of shop is to prevent campers, it's retarded to walk out, get boxed and die instantly. That's not EK'ing, you didn't FIGHT for your damn EK, you basically gambled with 8 people and 1 always wins. All you need is masses to play this kind of EKing.

Having the safe-zone buff on each map change prevents camping at any point, or atleast discourags it. It creates an environment where people have to fight down their enemy, use tactics and be smart to defeat their enemy. Camping is still possible, but it'll be less viable because you have to be lucky enough to keep the enemy boxed for the next 7 or 15 seconds and then rape his *censored*, still I consider it a lame EK because you didn't put up a damn fight to get it, you didn't EARN it.

Also the safe zones arn't fully removed anyway, there are places where they're inevitable, such as the apocalypse maps as Farjat mentioned, you can't recall there. Yet you get the safe-zone buff for 15 seconds upon map switching and got time to react on the situation there. yet when being for a longer period in the map, your only escape is safe-zone and combat the possible summons you get on your *censored*. Apocalypse is a global server event which either results in a coorperation of the two nations to kill the Abaddon, or ends up in a massive fight with possibly a single town claiming the Abaddon and kill it. A summon-death in apocalypse is a good thing, because a single town is able to claim the Abaddon by it (by killing their enemy off in any kind of way, either by EK or by summons, they just eliminate the enemy).

Joris,

+2938492837492834 for understanding cancelling buffs!

I really don't want the server to reset.....ur planning to reset server?!

Joris,

+2938492837492834 for understanding cancelling buffs!

I really don't want the server to reset.....ur planning to reset server?!

I debated with Farjat about it and the possible solutions we have for the protection buff, and as pointed out by some players before, the cancelling harms PvP in a bad way. That's why we debated and got to the intermediate solution of just forbidding cancelling any protection buff while still allowing to cancel the others (invi, berserk, safe-zone, ...)

About the reset, as Farjat said many times before, we are NOT ready for a reset.

On the other hand, if servers turn out sufficiently stable, a reset becomes an option.

Yet we wouldn't just reset/whipe nemesis 2 clean but rather keep it open for those who still wish to play Nemesis 2 (Episode 6 - Dragonia) and start Nemesis 3 (Episode 7 - The Golden Era).

Bro you honestly have the best English here *sarcasm* xD the spell hf even for pros of they are not careful still kiss floor....

@sohai123: Your idea of more drops to conquer old players would only kill nemesis 2 even more, the noobs would stay in the beginning and get loads of sets and loads of rares... untill the 3rd gen discovers this and takes their bad-asses to the pits and farm themselfs 91% gears all the way, cuz they can, and still beat the noobs in group. This will leave exactly same situation then now, where you now got noobs with no items and 3rd gen with average 49% items and with your idea you'd get noobs with 49% items and 3rd gen with 91% items.

Nothing at this point seems to be combatting the massive item issue we're facing, most of our updates make changes and make it easier for new people to get around, but it doesn't seem to keep them around.

You can raise drops for items up to 42 or 49% only.. armour wise. As well as increase criticals, or sharp weapons drops, while not touching ancient ones. This way new players will get items to gear up. But it wouldn't help older players... everyone has already sets above 49%, no one cares on keeping 49% and below, but still, they are very useful..

You can raise drops for items up to 42 or 49% only.. armour wise. As well as increase criticals, or sharp weapons drops, while not touching ancient ones. This way new players will get items to gear up. But it wouldn't help older players... everyone has already sets above 49%, no one cares on keeping 49% and below, but still, they are very useful..

that's not how the drop system works.

Let me explain you how the drop system in helbreath works, or atleast the general way of primary drops.

- You kill the mob

- A dice is rolled to dermine which drop you'll get

- If it's a weapon or armor, another dice is rolled to determine which stat primary stat you'll get

- If it's a weapon or armor, another dice is rolled to determine the primary stat level

- If it's a weapon or armor, another dice is rolled to determine which stat secondary stat you'll get

- If it's a weapon or armor, another dice is rolled to determine the secondary stat level

As you can see, it's not simply increasing the drop rate of weapons and armors, because doing that just makes more weapons and armors drop, including the high % items, because you simply get more chances of rolling them.

An increase in lower stats only would still not increase the amount of times an armor or weapon piece is dropped by mobs.

Yet increasing the chance of a lower stat automatically involves decreasing the chance of getting a higher statted item.

So it isn't a good solution in either ways of increasing due to the way the drop system was originally built in helbreath.

This system hasn't been changed ever since and still remains in place, adjusting it can have significant consequences for the game balance.

We have an idea to work out drop rate. Basicly is this:

All NORMAL weapons and armors drops stays exactly the same as now.

Adding Corrupted, limited and fragile armors and weapons options to drop rate. In high amounts and high stats, very fruit server drop rate style. But short corrupted period/limited endu etc.

This way we keep a low drop rate for server, but the ones which plays TODAY will get high stat shits which will vanish to dust sooner or later.

So we will SEEMS like fruity drop, but we will never get the server full of perm items cause that drops will keep low.

And if we notice its too high, we can always make low and by time it will fix alone.

Sounds like a real solution right?

el server que mas me gusta es este, por que es el mas original. ojala que no cambien nada...

es dificil mantener a los nuevos en un juego tan complejo pero en definitiva es lo lindo del juego

We have an idea to work out drop rate. Basicly is this:

All NORMAL weapons and armors drops stays exactly the same as now.

Adding Corrupted, limited and fragile armors and weapons options to drop rate. In high amounts and high stats, very fruit server drop rate style. But short corrupted period/limited endu etc.

This way we keep a low drop rate for server, but the ones which plays TODAY will get high stat shits which will vanish to dust sooner or later.

So we will SEEMS like fruity drop, but we will never get the server full of perm items cause that drops will keep low.

And if we notice its too high, we can always make low and by time it will fix alone.

Sounds like a real solution right?

That's the exact counter solution that can be applied in nemesis.

It'll work for nemesis 2, making these items in-game drop will boost the new players, but they'll only be set for a short period of time. This enforces them to continue hunting for the permanent versions, yet being protected by their highly statted vanishing items.

el server que mas me gusta es este, por que es el mas original. ojala que no cambien nada...

es dificil mantener a los nuevos en un juego tan complejo pero en definitiva es lo lindo del juego

We keep helbreath as much as it is. If we do expand it with updates and features we balance them out to be in the line of what is expected and what fits the game balance best. One of the biggest examples we got so far is our guild system, it extends an existing system, yet keeping the original basics (guild level 1) in there. It's a balanced out system that brings additional features and extends helbreath in a positive way, yet keeps the game in balance. A secondary system to this is the multi-quest system, it gives more possibilities, yet keeps the game balanced.