Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Patch V5.41.001

Nemesis has been updated to v5.41.001, here are the patch details:

* Change: Safe-Zone Buff now lasts 5 seconds upon Teleporting and 15 upon Changing Server.

* Change: Party Movement update now includes full party member details (before it only contained new map coordinates)

* Change: Safe-Zone Buff is no longer applied to GMs.

* Fix: Changing Server didn't save the player's client settings correctly.

* Fix: Using a Skill caused visual corpse bug on other player's screen when triggered during logout.

* Fix: Game Settings didn't get cleared upon connection lost or auto reconnecting causing visual party glitch.

* Fix: Auto Reconnect Setting didn't get applied correctly.

* Fix: Details Level got reset to Low Details when switching maps when having it in High Details.

* Fix: Equipment Shortcuts didn't get saved and loaded correctly.

* Fix: Party Information Distribution caused crashes in some cases when updating clients.

* Fix: Party Information Distribution along the Game Servers overflowed the Party List and caused server crashes.

* Fix: Party Quests didn't correctly calculate effects of Quest Progression, they rather caused server crashes in some cases.

* Fix: Special Ability Cooldown calculation didn't work correctly when calculation the total item effect of a player.

* Fix: Lottery Fail and Taming Max Follower Notifications didn't get sent to the client.

* Fix: Crusade Schedule was starting and non-existing Game Server.

* Fix: Invisbility effect clearing didn't send magic off notification to clients.

* Fix: Item Buying didn't work correctly, the IsForSale wasn't set when loading item configuration.

* Fix: Item Prices were suffering from signed/unsigned casts causing them to become very expensive resulting in too much Gold when selling them.

* Fix: Party got broken on Client Deletion, instead of leaving, it has been replaced by resetting client info.

* Fix: Status Removing on Client Deletion was causing crashes (Notification Messages got removed).

* Fix: Special Ability Item Cooldown on Client Deletion was causing crashes.

If you find any other bugs or issues, post them here.

when dc or die togle party dont appear any more ...

when dc party chat can read

what you mean by that? I don't understand it so good what goes wrong...?

if broke party by lag / dc i can read party chat when i come back , and i cant see the toogle of vit mana and stamina of party members when i do another party : ( that pass me a few times

All the rest in this new update is excellent BUT

Invulnerability in town -> No town raids anymore

Defence spell can be disabled -> Cannot time people anymore and the main idea of big fights lost. Also timing for DS/PFA became useless.

All these latest updates had a good main idea, but the result is that all the people has gone.

Solution? Downgrade these 2 part of update or/and reset.

All the rest in this new update is excellent BUT

Invulnerability in town -> No town raids anymore

Defence spell can be disabled -> Cannot time people anymore and the main idea of big fights lost. Also timing for DS/PFA became useless.

All these latest updates had a good main idea, but the result is that all the people has gone.

Solution? Downgrade these 2 part of update or/and reset.

Invulnerability was balanced out in this patch, 5 seconds on teleport, 15 on server change. I think those times are justified and close to a good balance where I do feel 5 seconds should be upped to 7 to spare an additional 2 seconds for the new players to make a proper reaction to the situation upon teleporting.

The timing issue has been discussed, and it was decided to give it a try and see how things turn out. Make some bigger fights 3v3 and 5v5 and see how timing works out with the new situation aswell as some feedback about how it runs and what's positive and negative for the PvP situation.

Reset is not a solution, it will still keep the same setup/settings not solving anything at all.

Only Balance will be justified here, not a reset.

this aint for settings or server , all have too much items and rares so no 1 have a real fight of skills like a new mage with ms 10 and row in old days raiding! , ppl just want a fresh start by 0.

this aint for settings or server , all have too much items and rares so no 1 have a real fight of skills like a new mage with ms 10 and row in old days raiding! , ppl just want a fresh start by 0.

we posted like 4356662 times we are not ready for reset!

We want to see server full of people but if we reset today and restart tomorrow, tomorrow will get a lot of crashes and people wil leave anyway.

We prefer slow but safe.

Calu i tried to Fire-bow an enemy close to me to un-lize myself while i was paraed and didnt worked out :(

Calu i tried to Fire-bow an enemy close to me to un-lize myself while i was paraed and didnt worked out :(

The fire of firebow has a CHANCE to un-para you, if you are para'd in the fire.

If you're parad and shoot the enemy with fire, you're not standing in the fire, so your only chance to un-para is wait for it to time-out. It's not because you shoot fire that you get un-parad (or have a chance to be unparad)

i know, it takes a little like 2-3 secs to un-lize but had me the whole 12 secs lized :P or firebow's "Fire" is not the same "fire" of the Fire-Wall / field?

edit: fire wall doesnt need to be in your exact hex/coord to unlize you, it can be closer up to 1 hex to work, dunno if works with fire-bow also

Edited by alkaholik

i know, it takes a little like 2-3 secs to un-lize but had me the whole 12 secs lized :P or firebow's "Fire" is not the same "fire" of the Fire-Wall / field?

edit: fire wall doesnt need to be in your exact hex/coord to unlize you, it can be closer up to 1 hex to work, dunno if works with fire-bow also

nope, not true. it must be at your feet, NOT next to you.

the timing indication appear on top right screen is a new idea but it makes mages become unfightable again.

everyone will receive alert when amp/pfm going to finish .. Warr will get ready with MA/MR, mage will get ready for re-amp..

so... why do we need mage in game? ahhh i know, mage is "good" to summon creature at safe zone now !! *kinda bully noob idea

nemesis is the most update server i've ever seen.. tons of new idea and feature.. sometime, "too many"

it's depressing to see nobody playing on the sever. but o well, getting dex20 should be pretty easy with nobody fighting for pits. :P

when i was para and try unpara me i shoot me 3 times fire strike and nothting on dk set mode

As I said earlier, there is a CHANCE you un-para yourself with fire on our feet or magic casting onto yourself if you're not in a party obviously. (party prevents from hitting yourself or other party members, including magic casting but excluding fire from fields/walls/bows)

Know some mages that pvp without party with no trouble, its not that mages CAN'T pvp.. you should practice without party :)

Edited by Svafnir

White I just found a bug. Cannot use command /createparty so mages can't pvp xD please fix

Forever alone is not allowed in helbreath. a party exists out of 2 or more people.

Originally /createparty was a bug anyway (in korean source) because you couldn't self-click using the dialog either (in korean source) so I just resolved the bug.