Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Scheduled Maintance: Applying Version 5.41 Update.

Today we'll be performing a scheduled maintenance.

During the maintenance we'll perform the next updates/changes:

- Move Nemesis Server to the new Data Center.

- Update the Nemesis to v5.41

Main Features for Nemesis v5.41:

- Party Interface/Side Pannel (can be toggled by "/togglepartyinterface") with a "normal" and "minimalistic" version. - Becomes transparant using F11 - Party Information (HP, MP, SP, EXP, etc...) is updated to all party members every 30 seconds.

- Party members on minimap (can be toggled by "/togglepartyonminimap"): When hovering the yellow party-dot on the mini-map you see the player's name. When 2 (or more) party members are within a range of 20x14 tiles (aka 2 screens) from eachother, they'll all be updated about eachother position every single time they move. This is done to improve hunting and PvP experience to ensure party members within that range to be updated very fast about eachother's position to anticipate quickly in tricky situations (hunting or PvPing).

- Buff Icons (can be toggled by "/togglebufficons") - Becomes transparant using F11 - Buffs shown for now are only positive buffs (ds, gds, pfm, amp, pfa, zerk, invi, ancient tablets and activations), negative buffs (frozen, confusion, poison, ...) still need discussion to add or not.

- Buffs can be cancelled by right clicking them if the buff was not applied by the enemy. (Exception: cannot cancel Activation or Ancient Tablet effects). If a friend applied a PFM while you needed an AMP, you can cancel the PFM buff bt right clicking the icon. Yet when the enemy applies a PFA on your *censored*, you can't cancel that buff, as it was given to you by the enemy on purpose (likely so you can't amp or pfm and a mage has an easier time killing you).

- Buffs last over teleportation (recall, map teleport, server change) and even over logout. e.g. if you have 40 sec of amp left, you logout and login again or change map/server, you still keep 40 seconds of amp. This also includes negative buffs (frozen, poison, confusion, etc) aswell as ancient buffs. (Exception: Activations, paralyze, hold person, sleep, afk effect are not maintained, they'll be removed/cancelled before switching map/server or logging out.)

- Safe Zone Change: Safe zones as-known are removed from the maps. Instead a safe-zone buff is made (can be cancelled by right clicking). The Safe-Zone buff acts as a safe-zone for your character, you're Invulnerable and CANNOT be hit by physical or magical damage from both Players and NPCs. You cannot deal any damage to others either (you can still cast or perform attack, but won't harm the enemy on doing so.). The safe-zone buff is given when you teleport to any new map (regardless if you change server or not) if you did NOT take damage in the past 10 seconds (same as recall effect, can't recall if took damage in the past 10 seconds). Safe-zone buff is maintained over map switching, if you have 30 seconds remaining, switch map, you'll not be granted a new buff, but your old safe-zone buff is maintained and 30 seconds safe-zone is granted. By default when you don't have a safe-zone buff and login to game or switch maps, you're granted with a 60 seconds safe-zone buff.

- Item Cooldown: All activation items now have an individual item cooldown of 20 minutes. When an activation item is used, the player who used it gets 20 minutes cooldown before he can activate any other activation item. The same is now applied to items, when a player uses an activation item, it'll be on cooldown for the next 20 minutes. When passed to other players, the cooldown is maintained and that player cannot activate the item that's on cooldown, even if that player has no activation cooldown on his character (he can still activate other items that arn't on cooldown as he has no cooldown on his character.). Item cooldown remaining time is shown in the item's tooltip. Items on cooldown only cooldown when kept in the inventory and the character is in-game. Activation items stored in the WH or web WH will not cooldown, their cooldown time doesn't tick. (same as system of limited items is used, they don't lose time when stored, same for cooldown items, they don't cooldown when stored). This also applies to logging out, when logged out the item will not cooldown. (same as when logging out with a limited item, the time doesn't count down either).

- Skill Progression Bar: In the skill dialog each skill is now showing a progress bar, this bar indicates how much progress you've made towards the next skill %. (can be toggled by "/toggleskillprogress") When hovering a skill name or % with your mouse, you'll see your current progress in values (e.g.: 100/200) that way you know exactly how many more attempts, swings, casts or resists you need untill the next level.

- Exp Progress Bar: Right above the Icon Pannel you'll see an experience progress bar, devided into 10 blocks each representing 10% of a total level. The bar fills up the closer you get to the next level (or majestic), this way you can easly follow up your progress towards the next level (or majestic). (can be toggled by "/togglexpbar").

- Toggle EK Screenshots: The taking of EK screenshots can be toggled on or off by using "/toggleekss", by default this is set to on.

- Improved Ping command: the "/ping" or "/showping" command is improved and will now average out your ping. a ping is measured every 8 seconds and averaged out with previously received pings. (in the past this command just showed your last ping that was measured)

- Toggle Auto-Reconnect: Auto-Reconnect feature can be enabled or disabled by using the "/toggleautoreconnect" command. By default this is turned on.

- Settings Saving: Alot of different settings are now saved correctly on logout, server change, map change or disconnects. This includes the saving of your "/show" commands or "/toggle" commands aswell as your shout, inverted mouse, whisper, mapzoom, sound & music settings. (e.g. if you type "/showfps" command it shows the FPS on-screen, if you logout/dc/switch map/switch server, it'll be remembered that you enabled the showing of FPS on-screen.)

- Holiday Clothing Combinations: The santa costume and Santa cape can now be worn together.

- Assiting Summons: Summons can now assist the player who summoned or tamed them. The summoned or tamed npc will target the same player or npc its owner is targetting/last attacked. To force a summon to assist, the owner must use the "/assist" command.

- Donations Section: Donations section now only contains 1 Month Corrupted items and prices lowered to 10%

- Fixed serveral minor bugs such as an issue in the guild WH logs and a coloring problem with the full-body equipment items along with some other minor bugs which I can't remember by heart right now.

We fixing minor bugs which will take some more time. White made update with test 800x600 client wrongly and needs fixing!

btw Hb on 800x600 seems great! But thats for v5.42!

We fixing minor bugs which will take some more time. White made update with test 800x600 client wrongly and needs fixing!

btw Hb on 800x600 seems great! But thats for v5.42!

1 SS for a joke :P

nemesis20130121200056ar.jpg

all items in donations valid for only a month.. that includes dyes, maj points, stones, etc.?

no

i mean weapons and armor

Was trying out the new patches and here are the findings:

1) Bleeding Island Ticket could not be bought.

2) Screen auto-toggles to low details in every change of map.

3) Having more Bumps then before the update.

4) Was in d2 and suddenly map down. (please get it up 2 chars stucked there)

1) Thisone should be resolved, please check again.

2) Thisone will be resolved on the next patch

3) When playing alone? with other people around? how is your ping? (/showping)

4) This can happen, due to the lack of testers, I was the only one who tested this stuff, so bugs can appear and servers can crash. Give it a couple days for things to settle, I fix bugs asap and a first patch will likely follow by the weekend already. P.S. Any lost items, xp, majestics, etc... will be refunded if you make a ticket for it and they're found lost in the log files

4) This can happen, due to the lack of testers, I was the only one who tested this stuff, so bugs can appear and servers can crash. Give it a couple days for things to settle, I fix bugs asap and a first patch will likely follow by the weekend already. P.S. Any lost items, xp, majestics, etc... will be refunded if you make a ticket for it and they're found lost in the log files

1) still cant buy stuff

1) still cant buy stuff

fixed

What's the bottom bar as well? The one just above the Hp bar spanning across the bottom

that's the XP bar, it shows your progress towards next level or next majestic.

@Danz: I've noted that, it'll be fixed in patch 001 which'll likely come by the weekend.

@lugiore: Thx to notify, I found 6 game servers crashed, from the debug I learned a little bit more why they crashed and was able to resolve 3 bugs, then i rebooted all game servers with the fix inside. So you should be able to play again right now.

when i change map or recall allways put me in low details , and some i saw its 60 sec nothing cant touch you invu mode or need test again ? sry my bad english , i promise test more hours and tell bugs.

when i change map or recall allways put me in low details , and some i saw its 60 sec nothing cant touch you invu mode or need test again ? sry my bad english , i promise test more hours and tell bugs.

Yes this client side bugs white is collecting them togheter so he only made one client update like on weekend.

We got the details on the list already Invulnerability still need time adjustment based on map which will apply soon.

Just noticed that if you are invis'd and cast zerk, the invis buff marker dose not remove but stays in corner untill it runs out of time. Even tho you are attacking mobs.

Dear white,

I have a major issue with this Pfm timing. If you can cancel ur own Pfm and zeros this will make timing ur enemy impossible. Fights will just be ppl running off screen and amp or Pfm. It will make timing enemies impossible....is there a specific purpose to why you can cancel ur own Pfm? Otherwise I honestly don't see the point. Never in any hb servers I've played u could do that.

Also, now that you dont ever have to time ur own Pfm it's kinda lame because then ppl will always be Pfm/amp.

It's just my opinion but I feel it takes away the true fighting in hb. Now u can always just fake time ur own Pfm but actually re Pfm.

Maybe a zerk timer is good, but an amp timer Pfm timer Pfa timer I think is honestly unnecessary....you should be able to time ur own Pfm.

Edited by fyw721

Also some spots in shop and ml you can't step on. It's like there's a tree there when there isn't

Edited by fyw721