Sign in to follow this  
itachi

Reset Is Not An Option?

moving datacenter inside same company only. Both in dallas. There should be not major chages in ping...

The PC is better, that can help. but basicly ping should be the same.

moving datacenter inside same company only. Both in dallas. There should be not major chages in ping...

As I said, aprox the same. mine got improved a little bit, not much... but basically yeah, it's like we moved only 2 blocks from where we was before lol.... nothing major anyway :)

Would be good first quiet resolve instability files, hasty things are not good, also named nemesis with minimal promotion fills the server in a second. I hope you understand well because my English is not the best

point noted that we are not ready.

as a oldskool player that has been through nemesis 1 & 2, as well as several quits and comebacks, i figured that the best time i had was when the there's a constant flow of 100+ people on everyday. guild hunts, guild fights, awesome good old days. hopefully for some reason or another, the crowds will come pouring back to nemesis. i do foresee new players not being incline to join due to the mass rares that are available in the game. wonder if there's a solution for this? fingers crossed :)

+1 for nostalgy, and im very very nostalgic.

you're wrong about player population Roy, alot of new ppl joined, either in Elvine or Aresden side i saw like 10-15 new guys, running like madman from Ettin's and WW's :D :D its just a personal issue that we have to follow by nature and we gonna get more ppl online, if we see a new player wandering around, trying to find some place or pit to train talk to him, give him some gold, directions and helpful tips even if we're from the enemy nation, dont kill them and let them train, its ok if they start fighting you back but dont tgt them everywhere EK EK EK.

w000000000000 Datacenter dallas7 Calu!!! here we go :D :D B)

Would be good first quiet resolve instability files, hasty things are not good, also named nemesis with minimal promotion fills the server in a second. I hope you understand well because my English is not the best

your english is quite good amigo! as we're from the same country :D we're already promoting the server, ppl is joining from time to time slowly, and yes imo yet any hasty thing you do in life has some failure % as you already should know the tale about

"The Rabbit and The Turtle" :P the slower and thoughtful one comes 1st :lol:

Hi mates,

I got 1 idea, lets see what ppl think about it.

If the server dont wake up, at the end sure need reset, then why dont just reset the items, spells and FH. Doing this, the old players who still wan play back dont gonna feel lazy for lvling, but gona get the emotion to try find items again and the fights will be pair.

My option is reset items,spells and FH, and keep the DK set, skills and angel.

Hope my idea can help recover back nemesis.

Miss u all!

Drainlife

Hi mates,

If the server dont wake up, at the end sure need reset, then why dont just reset the items, spells and FH. Doing this, the old players who still wan play back dont gonna feel lazy for lvling, but gona get the emotion to try find items again and the fights will be pair.

Miss u all!

Drainlife

disagree, the promiseland pvp days were so much more awesome! wehehe

Hi mates,

Miss u all!

Drainlife

so wipe everything except dk sets and chars? interesting idea but i think people who bought in the last 6 months will be pissed off if that happens

no wipe or total wipe. partial wipe is stupid. Leaving chars and dk unnecesary if u can make 180 in half hour with easy skills.

no wipe or total wipe. partial wipe is stupid. Leaving chars and dk unnecesary if u can make 180 in half hour with easy skills.

Calu levantame el argentino asi metemos ratitas para probar lo que falta :S

ya lvl 180 is half hour, but dk15, angel, manu 100% or alchemy 100%, i think cant do in half hour.. anyway is just an idea

I understend totally ppl will be pissed, just thinking suggestions to make the server wake up.

Since this topic is so hot, lemme input my 2cents.

1) As mentioned earlier, there was a group of chinese joining the game but eventually left. Spoke to farjat and was trying to put in some chinese on the webby to help the players. (Idea KiV till now)

2) We always complain about the mass items, See other server like olympia had a handful of whores but people are still playing. Y? Cos the newbies are able to buy basic items(For survival) with gold. We wiped out the gold but we didnt made good used of the gold eventually. U can get decent items for survival with Mstones and X stones for for older players they need them for upgrades. Our Stones here r way to easy to get and have no value at all.(Can make items value to +3 max instaed of +1 to fail but make it harder to achcieve. This is bring up the values of the stones.

3) Lastly is the suggestion i made but the admins find it "Stupid and not gonna work" is having a pimp char online played by GMs who go around to protect the newbies at hunts. This char will drop stone when he dies and he does not attack any player unless the players attacked the newbie first. This makes a challendge for the old players and the new players will also have more confidence to hunt. The may even pick up fighting skills there. So in cases where the "GM" char is not there the players may also worry about and attack and really plan for it because they may think that the "GM" is invis ard the players.

Consulta: No se podrían pasar los personajes de nemesis argentina? Eso seguro va a traer gente y junto con la gente que viene por su pj de nemesis argentina va a entrar gente porque ya no va a estar sola en el servidor. Antes el problema que habia para pasarlos era que la gente de nemesis internacional no querían por los items que habían, pero con esto de que se vendieron items, cual sería problema?

Edited by chechoo

No es una estupides eso que pedis checho lo ideal es que lo deje como esta o que lo large de 0.

Si, pero como ya que esta arruinado, traer esos PJs para divertirse hasta que se arranque de 0 estaría bueno. Vine a ver que onda, pero me esta costando, en 30 segundos alguno me activa merien o xelima :S, no estoy llorando, solo decía. Me voy a quedar de todas formas.

Reset and beta mode dont work? i think ppl join in a beta server to test...

Nemesis reset and i come back =) Up exp in new server... please ppl have 21+ years old and no have time to train XD...

off: yo voy a bajar el helgame del nemesis para ir acostumbrandome a los nuevos cambios.. llevo esperando 3 o4 años el reset aqui y un par de meses no me molestaria para nada.... si es en vacaciones o en epoca de clases es lo mismo,,, la mayoria somos laburantes porque somos unos viejos de miercole que nos gusta el juego y no lo largamos. por lo tanto la epoca de un posible reset es lo mismo porque van a jugar igual.

Personalmente pienso que los ultimos servers tienen mejores resultados por la experiencia mas alta, asi que seria bueno un poco la exp mas alta o al menos que caigan armors experiencie 21% porque los players "viejos" estan en otra como para limar una dk15 con la experiencia que tuvo nemesis 2... yo ni en pedo hago un angel +10 haciendo 1 magestyc por hora :P (antes si, ahora no) lo que no quita que no juege,

Upeen un beta con el ek x20 o algo asi y la exp high y drop altos asi la gente testea.

que quede como siempre... si caen mas cosas la diferencia entre los que juegan mucho y poco va a ser mucho mas rapido,al igual que los lvl pasa lo mismo ni da comenzar a entrenar cuando sos 120 y que ya alla 100 limados 180 raidieando.

algo a areglar para mi es la ventaja entre mago y war cuando sos 180, cuando sos war como mucho los mjs te pueden servir para hacer un angel+7 o una dk+15 que lo unico q sirve es para matar chobis, en cambio para el mago el wand+15 es MUCHIIISIIIIIMOOOO mas util que un angel+7 o una dk15. para mi hay que hacer el wand mas dificil de upgradiar

Edit: y areglar el delay..como puede ser q el olympia tenga el mismo ping pero muchisimo menos delay

Edited by javiiiiii

que quede como siempre... si caen mas cosas la diferencia entre los que juegan mucho y poco va a ser mucho mas rapido,al igual que los lvl pasa lo mismo ni da comenzar a entrenar cuando sos 120 y que ya alla 100 limados 180 raidieando.

algo a areglar para mi es la ventaja entre mago y war cuando sos 180, cuando sos war como mucho los mjs te pueden servir para hacer un angel+7 o una dk+15 que lo unico q sirve es para matar chobis, en cambio para el mago el wand+15 es MUCHIIISIIIIIMOOOO mas util que un angel+7 o una dk15. para mi hay que hacer el wand mas dificil de upgradiar

Edit: y areglar el delay..como puede ser q el olympia tenga el mismo ping pero muchisimo menos delay

estamos en el mismo datacnter que el olympia. si anda mas rapido es porque el cliente tiene menos colores y efectos!

Y si hay reset, la exp no va a subir. hasta quizas baje..